Everybody's Videos

It brought tears to my eyes too. If only we could go back and do it all again. :(

Great work, Gail and Jim. I loved, loved, loved the sound of the ships whistles, it was just fabulous. :)

Yes like Karen said we will be doing it again

We will have a great time together again Jen like we did last time I'm sure

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the whistle blowing to Jen

Jim said he had tears in his eyes when he was putting it all together.

But happily our time to do it again will come courgous

CHeers Gail and Jim

Bye the way where are you Dogboy? Haven't heard much from you

latetly. Come on Twinkle toes :p

wow, i am a movie star:D :D

yes, jim did a fantastic job not just filming but all that editing, it must have taken ages.

It is a shame we did not get to see jim on that video.

lucky we all were behaving ourselves or did that end up on the cutting room floor.

It was a wonderful day thanks for sharing the day and the video.

i will have to email niki so she can see it too

THANKS JIM....(shouting so he can hear me)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gail and Jim,

I've only just seen your posting and link to the video where we all feed the fish on Isle of Pines. Wasn't that the best snorkelling ever? And a bit scary too. :o

There were so many of them swimming right up to my face that I panicked and chickened out and gave the bag of crackers to Gail so she could feed them instead. What are friends for. :p

I then watched from a bit further away. :rolleyes: I was also keeping a watch for the bigger boys, you know, the ones with fins and big teeth. :D

Hi Gail and Jim,

I've only just seen your posting and link to the video where we all feed the fish on Isle of Pines. Wasn't that the best snorkelling ever? And a bit scary too. :o

There were so many of them swimming right up to my face that I panicked and chickened out and gave the bag of crackers to Gail so she could feed them instead. What are friends for. :p

I then watched from a bit further away. :rolleyes: I was also keeping a watch for the bigger boys, you know, the ones with fins and big teeth. :D

Hi Jen yes thanks to you and Phil I had the time of my life feeding them

I too was keeping an eye out for those big fellows. But WOW what an experience Jen.:eek: Looking forward to doing it again with you guys:D

hope you are both ok. Been hot hasn't it?

Ok cheers guys

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow Kym, that was great. Brought back soooo many memories. I love that ship. Thank you so much for posting it. Anyway, see you in 2 weeks. I am so looking forward to that harbour cruise. Let's just hope the weather clears.

Karen

Wow Kym, that was great. Brought back soooo many memories. I love that ship. Thank you so much for posting it. Anyway, see you in 2 weeks. I am so looking forward to that harbour cruise. Let's just hope the weather clears.

Karen

We're looking forward to our trip to Sydney as well! We're just hoping the weather will be cooler and less humid. The rain up here as been lovely and much needed, but the humidity it has brought with it less than appealing.

We're looking forward to our trip to Sydney as well! We're just hoping the weather will be cooler and less humid. The rain up here as been lovely and much needed, but the humidity it has brought with it less than appealing.

Same here. And the amount of rain we have had is unbelievable.

Karen

Same here. And the amount of rain we have had is unbelievable.

Karen

Definately Brisbane weather in Newcastle too. At least I can't mow the yard tomorrow (again) :)

• 2 weeks later...

P&O Pacific Sun - December 8, 2007 - N739

Videos on "Youtube" - copied from my review (too lazy to write any thing different).;) :D

Video 1 - Snorkeling Champagne Bay. 1st attempt with home made underwater housing for the video camera. Actually it is a clear plastic box with a rubber gasket.

Video 2 - Snorkeling Mystery Island. 2nd attempt (getting better)

Video 3 - Snorkeling Isle of Pines. 3rd attempt (might be as good as it gets, will not quit my day job)

Video 4 - At Sea coming home (mostly water)

Video 5 - Sailing up the Brisbane River

Ian

• 2 weeks later...
P&O Pacific Sun - December 8, 2007 - N739

Videos on "Youtube" - copied from my review (too lazy to write any thing different).;) :D

Video 1 - Snorkeling Champagne Bay. 1st attempt with home made underwater housing for the video camera. Actually it is a clear plastic box with a rubber gasket.

Video 2 - Snorkeling Mystery Island. 2nd attempt (getting better)

Video 3 - Snorkeling Isle of Pines. 3rd attempt (might be as good as it gets, will not quit my day job)

Video 4 - At Sea coming home (mostly water)

Video 5 - Sailing up the Brisbane River

Ian

Finally got around to watching those Ian (knew I got up early for a reason:) ). They were great and what wonderful choice in music. Did you use a tripod (ovbiously not when snorkelling:p )? If not, you have a very steady hand. If so, how big is it? I would love to take one on our next cruise but don't want anything to big & bulky.

Karen

Finally got around to watching those Ian (knew I got up early for a reason:) ). They were great and what wonderful choice in music. Did you use a tripod (ovbiously not when snorkelling:p )? If not, you have a very steady hand. If so, how big is it? I would love to take one on our next cruise but don't want anything to big & bulky.

Karen

Hi Karen did you see Don (dogboys) tripod only small Jim has one too

Ian have you got a photo of home made camera housing? Jim made his own too

Great footage