karner01

When cruise ships port at destinations?

Is there a website or info that someone could give me as to when cruise ships port at specific locations? Thanks, Karen

Thanks for the response--where would I find when cruise ships would be in St. Lucia according to that website (looking re: next week). Thanks again! -Karen

Here is a new site that you can see where most ships are on a daily basis. You can also use the search engine to find more specific info:

www.cruisecal.com

Here is a new site that you can see where most ships are on a daily basis. You can also use the search engine to find more specific info:

www.cruisecal.com

I have seen a myriad of useful things on CruiseCritic since I have been around (for over a year :) ).

However, I have to say that the cruisecal.com is ranked right at the tippity top! An excellent service for knowing whether to plan very far ahead (many ships in port) or to play it by ear (only ship in port). The only website that ever came near the usefulness of this one is cruisestaterooms.com, which is, alas, no longer being updated (though it is still very useful).

Keep up the good work people!

Bill