Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Northender

Parasailing St. Thomas\St. John

Looking to do parasailing on our next cruise, March 2007.

Would appreciate if anyone has done this at this POC and, if so, whom should we contact.

Thank You:)

We used:

Caribbean Watersports. They met us at Sapphire Beach in St. Thomas. It was $75 per person, the seat is a tandem.

(340) 775-9360

lisam at viwatersports dot com if you'd rather e-mail, Lisa is the person in the office who made the reservations for us.

There are a couple pictures in my Ports album:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/559526614VbrAFL

Hi Crusin2Sun - thanks for info.

I tried www dot caribbeanwatersports dot com

and could only get a Florida website.

Do you have one for St. Thomas

Thanks

:)

Hi there,

I never found a website for them in St. Thomas either. You can use this e-mail address for Lisa: lisam@viwatersports.com

or call the # below. If you e-mail Lisa, and tell her what time/phone number to call you, she will call you. She is a transplanted former US mainlander and is very professional.

Northender: Did you go parasailing????? Who did you go with? I have a group that wants to go and I am looking to see if we can find someone to take us. But I also want to talk to people who have been with that person.

No, not yet. I am just trying to figure out the best tour and so far I am pretty sure that Sunny Liston tours will be the best for our rollcall.

I have sent Sunny a few emails and he is very, very helpful and responds within 24 hours usually - sometimes sooner.

If you have a group, he will do a private tour for you, but you need at least 10 people ($375.00) and it is $35pp (for 11 people or more) and you can pick what you want to do.:)

I think we will probably go with the private tour, do a little shopping, some sightseeing and then more time at the beach as most want to parasail.

I hope I have been helpful:)