Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cot427

Sunny Liston's Tours

Northender did you find a private tour? If not let me know I may have a suggestion for you.

I'd be interested in your suggestion please if you don't mind.

Northender

Do you mind me asking who did you book yours thru? When do you go?

I'd be interested in your suggestion please if you don't mind.

Not at all. We booked through Godfrey Tours. We have not taken the tour yet - not until next April:D But the rollcall folks wanted to do Private Tour. We requested the date and what we wanted to do,

Pick Up - 9:30am

Shopping - 1 1/2 hours

Mountaintop Tour and then straight to

Sapphire Beach for activities.

Here is his reply:

12- 14 people PRIVATE CHARTER FOR THE DAY

will be $400.00 and you pay upon arrival. we do have Food & Beverage, Chair & water sports rentals at Sapphire beach. our cancellation policy is you informed me [2] day ahead of time.

Then, I got a little nervous because of the folks on this board saying they did not see an parasailing (one of our main reasons for Sapphire) jet skis, etc. I sent another email and here is his reply:

This is Godfrey YES we do have parsail, jet ski and all

the water sports activites right at Sapphire beach. you will not have a

problem. takecare & God Bless.

Godfrey

Hope this helps. :)

We used Sunny last March and loved every minute of his tour. We will be using him again in Feb.

I even had to buy his CD for $5 of all the music he played.

How long are you at the beach with Sunny's tour?

When we were with him this past June, we were at the beach for about 2 hours.

We will be back in St. Thomas in August, and may use him again...at least as a taxi service...lol...he is too awesome!

We recently came back from taking Sunny's tour. Although there were some people on the tour that caused a bit of a problem for us, this was through no fault of Sunny's. Sunny and his wife were very personable and it is clear that Sunny has a lot of knowledge of and love for St. Thomas. I would easily recommend the tour. Here is the St. Thomas part of my trip report- http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=761443&page=3. The tour offers a little bit of everything for a very reasonable price!

We booked a private tour with Sunny Liston on 4/27. His wife, Gi Gi, was our tour guide. We had an amazing time. We laughed so much it hurt! We went to Sapphire Beach only because they had a lot to offer - snorkling, jet skis, parasailing, etc. The beach was great. There's a restaurant and bar right on the beach. The day we were there they had a band playing. It was great. Well worth the it!!

Does anyone have the websites for Sunny, Papa Bear , and Goefry for tours in St. Thomas? Plan to be there in April 09 and would like to gather some info. Want someone who is fun and will take us on a brief tour and the beach.

mattsmom11 - I'm not sure if you're still interested, but Sunny Liston does private tours as well. They are $35 per person and you can do whatever you want. Pick your own times for the tour, beach, shopping, whatever. We did this in April with his wife GiGi and it was the best!!

Meeting up with him again this year...not for the full tour though....great guy and tour...

Sunny Liston is the best tour guide EVER!!! His tours are SO much fun... and, he is hilarious. I highly recommend it!!!

Can someone tell me what time Sunny's tour gets back to the ships. Our ship leaves at 5:30 and if you get to the beach at 2 and stay for 2 hours is there any risk of not getting back in time. Since this is not a cruise sponsored excursion if you miss the boarding time you are SOOL!

Paul

Can someone tell me what time Sunny's tour gets back to the ships. Our ship leaves at 5:30 and if you get to the beach at 2 and stay for 2 hours is there any risk of not getting back in time. Since this is not a cruise sponsored excursion if you miss the boarding time you are SOOL!

Paul

Contact him....he works with you and gets you back to the pier with tie to spare....

I was just on Sunny's tour yesterday and the people that went to Magens had about 3 hours at the beach.. people at Coki had about 2hrs 45.. and we went to Sapphire and had 2 1/2 hours.

And, don't worry about missing your boat.. he'll bring you back whenever you want to go back. The first time we took the tour we decided to skip the beach after everyone got dropped off, and on the way bringing us back to our apt, he stopped to pick up some people at like.. 230PM to bring them back to their Princess ship.! So yea, he works with ya!

Can someone tell me whether you can book a tour with Sunny Liston once you get off the ship, rather than pre-booking, and is the price the same. Is there someone on the pier holding up a sign that reads Sunny, so I would know that is his tour?

[quote name='jamon']Can someone tell me whether you can book a tour with Sunny Liston once you get off the ship, rather than pre-booking, and is the price the same. Is there someone on the pier holding up a sign that reads Sunny, so I would know that is his tour?[/QUOTE]
Send an e mail and he answers really quickly.

[url]http://sunnylistontours.com/[/url]