White Pass RR booked thru ship

Normandie

I imagine that if I purchase the White Pass Railroad excursion in Skagway through my ship (HAL), that the tour will begin first thing in the morning. I'd actually like to sleep in a bit and take the rail tour in the afternoon. Does anyone know if there is more than one tour offered through the ship? My HAL excursion brochure doesn't list a departure time. Thanks in advance.

There is almost always an a.m. and a p.m. departure for the Railway unless for some reason it's a short port call.. which doesn't happen very often any more. I don't recall. doesn't HAL have their tours online??? or is it just a description with no option to prebook?

Host Caroline

<font SIZE="1">One can never have too many days at sea...</font> icon_smile.gif

Sept 04-Royal Hounds Mariner of the Seas

Feb 05-Partae Pirates Carnival Miracle

We are not sailing HAL, but i know on our sailing there is actually 3 options for the tour (AM, Mid day and PM) and our sailing last year offered 2 options (AM and PM) so you should be able to sleep in and still take the tour. Check with HAL directly as Caroline said, but in our experience there has been the option of both.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=e9967a&cdt=2004;05;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

NCL Sun...ALASKA

RCCL Enchantment of the Seas 2003; Carnival Spirit 2003; RCCL Brilliance of the Seas 2002; RCCL Voyager of the Seas 2002; Disney Wonder May & Dec 2001; Disney Magic 2001; RCCL Sovereign of the Seas 2000; Disney Magic 1999; Disney Wonder 1999; Carnival Ecstasy 1999; NCL Norway 1998; Carnival Fantasy 1998; NCL Leeward 1997; Commodore Caribe I 1986

Most always at least 2 trains to choose from. The pm train has the advantage of heading to the Park Service Visitor center in the morning. All the great free info there will greatly enhance your later train trip. icon_smile.gif

Archived