costa serena

wilow 03

hi has anyone sailed on the serena yet?I would love some info as we are booked for october 21st.I am tempted by the drinks package but have read mixed reviews from the other costa passengers.the trip is for a special birthday and my husband has not cruised before and after having read some of the comments about the costa ships I hope we won`t be disappointed.

Hi, Dissapointing no reports yet on the Serena. We are also sailing on the 21st. Cruised 6 times before but always on British ships. Really looking forward to the change, I have only heard good reports on Costa and a brand new ship I dont expect any problems. I e-mailed Costa for info on the drinks package. There are 3 available only to be used at lunch and dinner times, I assume this is where ever you decide to dine. 2 are wine packages included 5 bottles of wine, 10 mineral water, 1 sparkling wine,@ £78.61 or £85.50 depending on quality. Also a X1 package of wine by the glass, beer, and soft drinks, this is £47.99 per person. They tell me a bottle of house wine is about 14 euros and a beer about 4 euros. Hope this helps, and I am sure you will enjoy the cruise

Archived