Weight watchers online

muffin

If I don't have someone to answer to I won't do it:(

I was up at 5:45 on the treadmill for 1 mile and at night I will do the same and plan my eating during the day so I won't mess myself up:) I have a bad back so I have to be careful.

Hello all!

Well, I figure life is back to normal starting tomorrow.

We went to a Spurs game last Friday, a college football game Saturday, then we had New Year's Eve parties on Monday. Then last Thursday was my birthday, so I had a birthday lunch with friends and a special dinner out with family this past Saturday. Isn't it odd how we celebrate events with food????? :eek:

This weekend we finally got around to De-Christmasing our house and I told my SO that our new lifestyle was starting today! So he spent the day putting together a weight bench in the garage while I cleaned house and went to the grocery store and loaded up on healthy snacks.

Dinner tonight was a NY Strip (cut in 1/2) on the grill and a big green salad. It was kind of funny at first because he asked me - "No potato? No bread?" I said, "Nope!" After dinner was over he told me that was the perfect meal! (He has about 30 lbs. to lose himself!) I'm sure we won't eat that healthy every night, but at least it was a start!

Archived