Internet Pricing

Keith1010

I thought I had saved the internet pricing plan pricing that I received on the ship the last time my wife and I sailed on Seabourn but I can't seem to place my hands on it.

Can someone please tell me what type of internet plan packages are offered and what the pricing is? If I remember correctly there were a couple of plans but just don't remember anything other than that.

Thanks,

Keith

All I remember is that the pricing was xxx cents per minute and thought that either there were internet packages that we bought on the ship and if not when we hit certain thresholds that the price per minute went down.

I mind be having a memory lapse but I am pretty certain that I signed up for a package that had a certain threshold of minutes.

In fact, I just looked at my final shipboard account bill and it shows that I pai $89.95 for an itnernet package so I know there are packages. Just don't know the total price per package and how many minutes you get. And, yes, we got this on the ship not through a TA or before hand.

Can someone please help with this?

Keith

Folks, I am really not looking into who is higher and who is lower. I know that when I was on Seabourn they gave us a price sheet and I threw mine out. And, I'm just trying to see if someone has it.

Please it was a simple question and hopefully someone will know. But I don't want it to be that I ask a question and now people have to argue who is cheaper, who is better and so forth.

So, if anyone out there still has the price sheet or is even on one of the triplets and can let me know I would be greatful.

Thanks.

Keith

I thought I had saved the internet pricing plan pricing that I received on the ship the last time my wife and I sailed on Seabourn but I can't seem to place my hands on it.

Can someone please tell me what type of internet plan packages are offered and what the pricing is? If I remember correctly there were a couple of plans but just don't remember anything other than that.

Thanks,

Keith

Click on the following link for some "old" prices....these were the prices in 2006 but I don't think they've increased too much.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15350&d=1137312784

Click on the following link for some "old" prices....these were the prices in 2006 but I don't think they've increased too much.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15350&d=1137312784

Yes, this is precisely what I was looking for. I used to have a copy of this and threw it out. I knew there were packages based on useage so I am so glad you found this.

Keith

All I remember is that the pricing was xxx cents per minute and thought that either there were internet packages that we bought on the ship and if not when we hit certain thresholds that the price per minute went down.

I mind be having a memory lapse but I am pretty certain that I signed up for a package that had a certain threshold of minutes.

In fact, I just looked at my final shipboard account bill and it shows that I pai $89.95 for an itnernet package so I know there are packages. Just don't know the total price per package and how many minutes you get. And, yes, we got this on the ship not through a TA or before hand.

Can someone please help with this?

Keith

I just returned from a trip aboard the Legend. (Rome to Rome, June 23rd to July 7th) I bought the $89.95 package which gave you 4 hours. I used my laptop wirelessly in the cabin. There were many frustratingly slow minutes! I ended up having to purchase an additional 2 hours. It may have been cheaper to go for a bigger package to begin with. Often the network would somehow just kick you off and you would have to log back on.

Have a great trip!

Grace;)

I just returned from a trip aboard the Legend. (Rome to Rome, June 23rd to July 7th) I bought the $89.95 package which gave you 4 hours. I used my laptop wirelessly in the cabin. There were many frustratingly slow minutes! I ended up having to purchase an additional 2 hours. It may have been cheaper to go for a bigger package to begin with. Often the network would somehow just kick you off and you would have to log back on.

Have a great trip!

Grace;)

Thanks, Grace. That is precisely the package I used. I knew the price from my shipboard account receipt that I had but had tossed out the price list which mrspie was able to find in an earlier thread.

My experience is that internet connections on all of the ships that we have used are mostly slow which is the due to the technology at this point. Sometimes the speed can vary from poor to ok to a little better and that mostly has to do with the location of each ship at the time you are using the internet.

Keith

Archived