Miracle breakfast/lunch line timing?

dale594

To avoid the crowds for breakfast, if you are an early riser I would go as soon as they open until maybe around 9 or so on sea days. Port days will be more crowded early because people want to eat and then get off the ship. For lunch we would go around 2 or 2:30 and never had a problem. The only time I felt the Lido was very crowded for lunch was right after Tortola. We never had a hard time finding a table though.

I was an early riser but dh and kids were not. We had coffee & tomato juice delivered daily at 7:30 and then would head up to bkft around 8:15-8:30. We never saw much bkft crowds. Lunch was another matter. We found we needed to get lunch as soon as it opened or wait til after 2pm. Since we had the early dinner seating, we didn't want to have a late lunch. The place was a madhouse from 12:30-1:30. Try to avoid those times for sure. The lines were definitely the longest and craziest on American day (ribs, fried chix, corn on cob) and chocolate fondue day.

Archived