Scuba in Key West

Chade5772

You should be able to do a 1 tank, but I think it will take almost all of your time there, and if you are the kind of person who might stress about missing the ship, I think I'd probably pass on the diving this time (as much as it pains me to say this).

I think if the ship offers a dive excursion that you should go for it, and book it through the ship. We're in Key West from 7am to 1:30pm and there isn't one dive op that can get us back to the ship in time, so we booked through the ship. Okay, it may not be the best dive on earth, but it'll be fun anyway. :-)

try captains corner, they have an afternoon trip that leaves sometime around 2. It should get back by 5-5:30. If you can't find a website for captains corner, try [url]www.discountkeywest.com[/url] That is a booking company that books for captains corner and other companies. I dove with them a few weeks ago. They are ok. One heads up though, they also take snorkelers on the boat so the dives will be shallow and there will be a large num of people on the boat. It is however a pretty big boat. When I went there were 10 divers and about 15 or so snorklers.

Archived