? for Solita

pacmom

What do you know about Suntours for whale watching? We will be there in Jan. The 24th I think. We are on Regatta and Carnival will be there also. Read someplace that the large ships can tie up all the touts. Do you know anything about that? Thanks in advance for all your help. Pat

What do you know about Suntours for whale watching? We will be there in Jan. The 24th I think. We are on Regatta and Carnival will be there also. Read someplace that the large ships can tie up all the touts. Do you know anything about that? Thanks in advance for all your help. Pat

Hi Pat! According to my calendar, you will be here on Friday Jan. 25 along with NCL Star and Carnival Pride. You are correct that alot of times the big guys get the most spots. I have not heard of Suntours but it could be that is the parent name for a company I am familiar with. Sorry I couldn't help specifically on this one. My suggestion is to make sure what kind of boat they use in case you have any mobility or crowd questions...some boats are not geared towards the physically challenged or may not be suited for those who want something more intimate and less crowded. Enjoy Cabo!

Solita,

Just checked cruise cal.com and all they have for that date are Regatta and c.Pride. What source do you have? Thanks Pat

Hmmm, I am looking at the calendar from the pier authorities...API. They show on Thursday January 24, only the Golden Princess will be in Cabo. Friday is Pride, Star and Regata. I also just checked with two of the tour operators (Cabo Dolphins and Underwater Diversions) just in case of an error, they show the same info.

Archived