Eurodam is taking shape

Copper10-8

I'm sure HAL expect overflow to take advantage of Pinnacle, the Pan-Asian, the Lido and the Italian Venue (the 3rd specialty restaurant)

Brian, Do you think there will be a charge for the Italian Venue? I thought that was just going to be the forward midships part of the Lido partitioned off in the evening and served from the current Pizza/Pasta Bar?

Brian, Do you think there will be a charge for the Italian Venue? I thought that was just going to be the forward midships part of the Lido partitioned off in the evening and served from the current Pizza/Pasta Bar?

I'm willing to bet you that there will be a charge on all speciality restaurants

I couldn't say - but IMO the menu would have to be a bit more than simply pasta and pizza to warrant any sort of surcharge, considering the same food is essentially free throughout the daylight hours and aboard the other 13 ships.

• 2 weeks later...
In the stateroom picture, notice the small cloud that appears in the mirror's image but not out the verandah view? (Sorry ... I just tend to notice those things.) ;)
Well of course! Because of the reflection angle, the cloud OUTside the window is actually hidden by the left curtain in the straight-on view. :D

Sorry Ma'am, haven't seen those yet! Here's a large outside window

eurodam%20large%20outside.jpg

What it says that it's a "large outside window," but its configuration really looks more like the lay out of a large inside J on Maindeck, forward the Atrium. It looks too square to be a large-outside with window.

I wonder where the windows is?

I HOPE it's what a large outside window looks like on the Eurodam ... Christopher and I are probably shifting to a D-category outside cabin on Main Deck (for $2000 savings).

And an artitst's impression of what the finished product is going to look like

eurodam%20artist.jpg

Note ... no windows for the forward-corner suites up-top, just the four square windows across the front-center. Captain Card says that they're there, but they don't show up in this artist's impression.

Well of course! Because of the reflection angle, the cloud OUTside the window is actually hidden by the left curtain in the straight-on view. :D
Um, check your perspective again. Also note that the metal door frame and jamb are practically the same size in the mirror, but the valence box over the door and window are much narrower in the mirror. And look at the angles. That's one crooked wall! :)

Two questions ...

1. Why is Alfred Hitchcock on the TV in this cabin??

photo-Eurodam-Suite.jpg

2. And, why is he also on the TV in this cabin??

photo-Eurodam-Outs.jpg

It's the late Alfred going to be the "Godfather" of the Eurodam?? Will the Eurodam be having "mystery cruises?" :D

Two questions ...

photo-Eurodam-Suite.jpg

photo-Eurodam-Outs.jpg

It's the late Alfred going to be the "Godfather" of the Eurodam?? Will the Eurodam be having "mystery cruises?" :D

Just a post mortem experience.....:D

Rich

Two questions ...

photo-Eurodam-Suite.jpg

photo-Eurodam-Outs.jpg

Greg, leave to you to catch that:D Darn, now I cannot get the theme music from his show out of my mind:eek:

I know it is only an artist's impression, but it looks like the lifeboats' davits are backwards, or of a different than usual design.

They look the same to me:

Eurodam:

eurodam%20artist.jpg

Close-up of davits on the Zuiderdam:

davits.jpg

Greg, leave to you to catch that:D Darn, now I cannot get the theme music from his show out of my mind:eek:

If I have to go through the day hearing that theme music in my head, at least I'm not along in that any more. :D

Archived