Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper10-8

Eurodam is taking shape

And I can see ours for our July 5th, 2008 cruise! :D

Looks like they're almost completely covered too...

...say "Goodbye" to the open-air aft vernadahs - that stern will be almost completely vertical.

:mad:

Looks like they're almost completely covered too...

...say "Goodbye" to the open-air aft vernadahs - that stern will be almost completely vertical.

:mad:

True ... although the "good" news is that we won't have to worry about people seeing us from above. :D We can ... uh ... enjoy "nature" as it were. :D

On the Eurodam blog site there is an interesting question about the Pan-Asian restaurant, if it will be reservation only and extra fee. The answer given was, "We checked in with Blog Board member Johan Groothuizen on this topic. Johan and his team, including hotel manager Stan Kuppens and Master Chef Rudi Sodamin, currently are putting the finishing touches on the dining plan for Eurodam. He promises that new and exciting things are in the works, and we’ll report them here as soon as the plans are finalized."

Sure would love to be a fly on the wall at those meetings!

True ... although the "good" news is that we won't have to worry about people seeing us from above. :D We can ... uh ... enjoy "nature" as it were. :D

Enjoy Nature?!?!

My Parents are going to be next door!!!

:eek:

On the Eurodam blog site there is an interesting question about the Pan-Asian restaurant, if it will be reservation only and extra fee.

Reservation Only?

It had better be...

Extra Fee?

Undoubtedly.

Time for the topless deck?;)

John--

I love my parents - I really do...

...but there's certain things I just don't need to think about.

(and this is one of them!)

;)

Enjoy Nature?!?!

My Parents are going to be next door!!!

:eek:

LOL ... but they've already seen you "in the natural." No? ;) :eek:

Don't those aft cabins have mirrors over the beds? ;)

Jim, Shhhhhh, you are not to give out those special secrets of those aft cabins:D

Jim, Shhhhhh, you are not to give out those special secrets of those aft cabins:D

OVER the beds ... not above the headboards? :eek: :D

You guys - hate to burst your bubbles- those thingys above you aren't "mirrors" they are upper berths!!!!;)

On the Eurodam blog site there is an interesting question about the Pan-Asian restaurant, if it will be reservation only and extra fee. The answer given was, "We checked in with Blog Board member Johan Groothuizen on this topic. Johan and his team, including hotel manager Stan Kuppens and Master Chef Rudi Sodamin, currently are putting the finishing touches on the dining plan for Eurodam. He promises that new and exciting things are in the works, and we’ll report them here as soon as the plans are finalized."

Me too Jim... I really hope they keep the Pan-Asian concept - as well as the Italian option - heck we might feel like we're back in the Odyssey!

That was my frame of reference for that post! :D

LOL ... but they've already seen you "in the natural." No? ;) :eek:

That was some time ago... :o

...and I'd really rather keep it that way (and vice versa) Thankyouverymuch!

:cool:

***BEPSF begins to wonder if bringing M&D along with this crowd is really that great an idea after all***

;) :rolleyes:

That was some time ago... :o

...and I'd really rather keep it that way (and vice versa) Thankyouverymuch!

:cool:

***BEPSF begins to wonder if bringing M&D along with this crowd is really that great an idea after all***

;) :rolleyes:

LOL ... I'm promise I'll be VERY good. :) VERY good.

he .... he .... hehehe

Is it me or does it look like the Dining Room Windows are a lot larger than the Vista Class ships?

mmm... Don't think so Lisa. They look the same. But EVERYTHING looks bigger before it's painted...

Foto=64CZBXTN

Now that the "As You Wish Dining" concept has been adopted one possibility could be the splitting of the main Dining Room. With the the different levels now acting as virtually separate restaurants they could take away that internal staircase, close the opening, and create more space for dining. Looking at the deck plans the main dining room looks like the same size as the Vistas, so where are the extra passengers going to eat? Especially if the Pan-Asian will have an extra fee.

Another possibility could be a 3rd speciality restaurant, with an extra-fee of course!:rolleyes:.

Especially if the Pan-Asian will have an extra fee.
Oh, that's a done deal. And the AYW scheme is shaping up to be basically an upper/lower division of the dining room.

Looking at the deck plans the main dining room looks like the same size as the Vistas, so where are the extra passengers going to eat? Especially if the Pan-Asian will have an extra fee.

Another possibility could be a 3rd speciality restaurant, with an extra-fee of course!:rolleyes:.

The Dining Room is exactly the same space and layout as the Vistas.

I'm sure HAL expect overflow to take advantage of Pinnacle, the Pan-Asian, the Lido and the Italian Venue (the 3rd specialty restaurant)