? 4 Solita

Frequent Floater

I have a group of family and friends porting Cabo next April 8th.

We are looking for a good pirate ship adventure. I see there are a few different ones, can you reccommend one?

We are about 100 pax at this time so would like to charter if possible.

If you have other ideas for another fun boat tour that includes drinks but not snorkeling let me know..

Thanks

I have a group of family and friends porting Cabo next April 8th.

We are looking for a good pirate ship adventure. I see there are a few different ones, can you reccommend one?

We are about 100 pax at this time so would like to charter if possible.

If you have other ideas for another fun boat tour that includes drinks but not snorkeling let me know..

Thanks

Hmm, well there are 2 different pirate boats here...the Sunderland which is an authentic tall ship and the Buccaneer Queen. Right now, only the Sunderland works with the cruiseships so it may not be available. The Buccaneer Queen has a couple type of tours - sightseeing/whale watching, snorkeling and a sunset. Here is their info: 624-144-4217 bbucanero@prodigy.net.mx http://www.buccaneerloscabos.com They might be just the ones to help you set up a charter to suit the needs of your group.

Some of the other big boats that might work are: Jungle Cruise, Cabo Blue, Pez Gato, Princesa to name a few. But again, during high season, some of these boats are going to used for tours by the ships. Hope this helps!

Thanks just the kind of info I am looking for. I will check with all of them to see what I can set up..

Most welcome! I stumbled across the website while I was researching the sunset cruises here...there are dozens of them.

Archived