Mexican Riviera

JC112667

The Pride is fantastic! The links to my short review and pictures are below. Or you can check out this thread for the long version. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=42729 If you are really in for a lot of reading on the Pride, E-mail me at kajsb@aol.com and I will send you the much talked about review as done by MarkLodi.

JC112667,

I am going on the paradise next week, guessing you just got off the Eastern route.....if you dont mind, could you please tell me a little about your experience.....dining room, time, did you like the dining room & times, any shore excursions you did, was LaRomona a waste ?, Was Bronson still the CD ? Anything you would suggest to AVOID ? Anything you would suggest dont MISS ?

thanks,

Ackpth

We just did the left coast on the Pride in February and had a great time. We have been on the Pride twice and it is a awesome ship, very well laid out and not to small and not to big. The Mexican riviera is great, not as fancy as Cozumel and Grand Caymen but still lots of fun. In Mazatlan we rode Randi's Happy horses, PV we did the Canopy adventure and Cabo we took a glass bottom boat to lovers beach and Los Arcos. We are trying Princess on the Diamond in December on the same itinerary. Good Luck

Archived