Suite Question

twogirlsmom

The rear C3 have a slightly different configuration and a larger balcony, but the balcony is not very private, the rear of the ship has more motion than midship, and there is a vibration from the engines. I would take the midship if possible.

Cabin 8086 has the standard cat 3 configuration. The aft cat 3's (8100, 8102, 8600 and 8602) are the ones with larger verandahs. Having stayed in all of the cat 3 configurations, we like the midship ones as well, but only on the port side. The two midship cat 3's on the starboard side (8532 and 8534) can be pretty noisy, because they are under the area just outside the arcade. Lots of noise from kids running back and forth. The midship ones on the port side are under the Cove area and are much quieter.

A catagory three offers you not too many options, as the are only 18 cabin selections available. And you might also know, they are never advertised, on the internet, or on-line. This catagory is scarce, and booked out way in advance, and unless there is a no show, chances of moving to amidships, is highly unlikely. You'll have a Good time anyway. METROWON

We're booked on the 4-night Wonder in January in a Category 3 (1-bedroom suite).

We've been assigned cabin 8086 and I'm looking for opinions on which the best category 3 location is. 8086 is AFT.

We will be in the same room in Nov from the 29th thru 12-02-07. If you email me after that I will be glad to tell you all I know about the room and will take some pictures. My email address is reigle4@bellsouth.net

• 1 month later...

Archived