Sydney CC Christmas Do

AuzzieCruiser

Howdy folks,

Since we are a small, yet lively bunch of people, I though about having a Christmas Party for the CC's who live in (or around) Sydney.

I know that we will be doing something for 9/11 and maybe something next Feb for the QEII and QV, but thought that Christmas might be a good time to spend with our other 'family'.

Currently in Sydney there is around a dozen or so regulars on the boards. This is also an open invitation to anybody else who can make it down or up to Sydney.

At this stage, it is purely a suggestion, and am open to any suggestions and ideas for a venue, theme, time etc. Obviously cost is an issue, so it will obviously not be a 5* restaurant.

This sounds like a good idea, Jarrod. We're not too far away, and lunch or dinner would be great. We would definitely be happy to go with the flow.

Jeez, Christmas plans already. I've just had a thought, I could buy all my Christmas presents in Vila. Top quality cheap goods there, my family will love me forever. :D

Yeah, it is September already!!:eek: Where has the year gone. It's been nearly 12 months since i've had a holiday, and thank God I've got one next month.

Jenny, I didn't even think of lunch.:o It would be nice to catch up, and meet other CC family members. By that stage, nearly everyone would have had met each other, and we could reminisce about cruises gone and those coming up and other general stuff.

Geoff,

It will probably be held a few weeks before Christmas. Probably around early December depending on other peoples opinions. I don't think we want it too close to Christmas.

Sorry, where I saw "Christmas might" I read "Christmas Night". :o Makes a bit more sense now.

Cheers

Geoff

Sounds like a great idea, we are 41/2 hours away, but that is not a problem, we travel down all the time. Might even swap the Duck for my hubby, just in case you all think he doesn't exist:p oh and bring the Duck too:D .

Andy and I are also going down in February, our friends are off on the Sun Princess and that also happens to be the Sunday the QV and QE are in:D

She was so excited when I told her, they depart from wharf 8 at 4pm and sail past the other two at Circular Quay and Garden Island, wow be some horns blasting that day:)

Ok so that means Oct 2nd to see the Regal in, November 9th for the Dawn, a Xmas do in December and February 24th for the QV,QE and Sun Princess, no Xmas pressies for anyone this year:rolleyes: I had better start saving the pennies!!

Chez

xx

Hi Chez, are you doing a harbour cruise for the Queens this time? I am interested in doing one but wondered what everyone else was doing

Karen

Karen hadn't even thought about it?? but would be good again, especially with more of us:p Just dont let Geri take you too the loo:D

Will make some enquiries, I am sure Col and Di would be in again, if they are not cruising??

Chez

xx

this sounds good jarrod.

can i maybe make a suggestion on place. If we do not want to go to the city what about parramatta, it may be more central to everyone. There are sone nice places there that are not too dear.

Chez, col and di are on the sunprincess jan 9th with us.

Sounds like a great idea, we are 41/2 hours away, but that is not a problem, we travel down all the time. Might even swap the Duck for my hubby, just in case you all think he doesn't exist:p oh and bring the Duck too:D .

Andy and I are also going down in February, our friends are off on the Sun Princess and that also happens to be the Sunday the QV and QE are in:D

She was so excited when I told her, they depart from wharf 8 at 4pm and sail past the other two at Circular Quay and Garden Island, wow be some horns blasting that day:)

Ok so that means Oct 2nd to see the Regal in, November 9th for the Dawn, a Xmas do in December and February 24th for the QV,QE and Sun Princess, no Xmas pressies for anyone this year:rolleyes: I had better start saving the pennies!!

Chez

xx

Chook,

Speaking of Duck, is she in hiding. I hope she isn't in the naughty corner! :D

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_dec2006/RedneckDiscipline.htm

Cheers

Geoff

Chook,

Cheers

Geoff

Geoff, that is funny, might be an idea when I have had enough of her after 28 days:D have to remember the tape:p

She is doing some course and working nights, I have to speak to her tonight re our "very cheap" accommodation in Sydney for the Regal so will make sure she sees this thread!!

Chez

xx

Count me in Jarrod, you know I wouldn't let anyone have fun without me...

Chook,

Cheers

Geoff

Cute Geoff. Glad your missing me:rolleyes:

As Chez said have been doing a course as well as working and trying to spend time with child, and holidaying in Qld. All should be back to normal by November though..gee that seems so far away.

Try to check in every few days, but never enough time to post, however do think of you all enjoying your cruise fix.

Archived