Two Queens and Sun Princess 24th February

cheznandy

Thanks Karon, while I am not working CC is my priority:D Just ask Andy;)

I am making a list of those that book, just so at the end I can make sure theirs and our numbers are the same!!!

and Jarrod, you are getting cheeky again :p .......but yes we will probably stay Saturday night in the city as our other friends are sailing on the Sun Princess Saturday arvo too, but geez got on Accor and most of their Ibis and Novotel are booked out or are ridiculus prices, guess they know the Queens are coming:eek:

Chez

xx

I just had a look, and luckily the weekend doesn't clash with Mardi Gras. Otherwise it would have been an absolute nightmare for those staying overnight in Sydney.:rolleyes:

Chez, coming for Mardi Gras??;) At the current rate, you should have a weekender down here!!:p

jarrod i already posted she should move here. A weekender would be nice as we could keep it warm for her, in her retirement days up at port M

So Karon, are you taking your kids?

Karen

I have booked for 4, alex was non committal (as usual) jade said yes. so if alex doesnt go jade will bring her friend. she may even bring a friend as well if alex decides to join us.

are you thinking about your kids?

I have booked for 4, alex was non committal (as usual) jade said yes. so if alex doesnt go jade will bring her friend. she may even bring a friend as well if alex decides to join us.

are you thinking about your kids?

Thought I would mention it to them, so good to know that yours will probably be going. Of course it makes for a more expensive day out:eek: . I'm guessing Alex may say no but I wouldn't be surprised if he said yes. Sally will definately say yes coz it costs money;) . Christopher, well as usual he'll be just happy to go with the flow. He is such an easygoing kid that one:) .

Karen

jarrod i already posted she should move here. A weekender would be nice as we could keep it warm for her, in her retirement days up at port M

I like living half way, I can share myself around, take up the cheap cruise deals in either capital:p

Chez

xx

I haven't booked yet. Have to start negotiations for getting the whole weekend.

Now Jane you know the drill:

Sulk alot

Say "but everyone else is going"

Say "I havent been on a cruise for at least 2 months":)

even "I will do anything for you" cos you can always renig on that one later:p

but what works for me is "I will pay" then if that doesnt work "bugger you, I am going anyway":D

Chez

xx

Now Jane you know the drill:

Sulk alot

Say "but everyone else is going"

Say "I havent been on a cruise for at least 2 months":)

even "I will do anything for you" cos you can always renig on that one later:p

but what works for me is "I will pay" then if that doesnt work "bugger you, I am going anyway":D

Chez

xx

Yes but Chez, what you're not figuring into the equasion here is that Jane's hubby (like mine) is Dutch and none of the above works if hubby is Dutch (well, not if he's like mine!).

I tried ALL of that to get him to agree to going to see the PD light show and maiden voyage. And did you see me there? LOL!!

No offence meant Jane - all tongue in cheek stuff :D:D

MsMinx, I totally get it. He just came back from the rellies and what present did I get?? a bargain size of homebrand papernoten (however you spell) (they are lolly sort of things).

I did get my pooh bear but since that was a birthday present I figure I would have gotten that anyway!

His answer, was you got us back!

C'mon Jane. How many time have you written "hubby says no more cruises" and a few weeks later, there goes your countdown clock again:p .

I didn't get a chance to ring today as I went back to work:( but I'll try tomorrow. Will let you know as soon as I do.

Karen

C'mon Jane. How many time have you written "hubby says no more cruises" and a few weeks later, there goes your countdown clock again:p .

I didn't get a chance to ring today as I went back to work:( but I'll try tomorrow. Will let you know as soon as I do.

Karen

Archived