Towel Animals!!

Towel animals are one of the hidden little extras when you are at see :)

To learn more about making towel animals click here and the link will take you to Amazon and details as to where you can order the books on towel animal making! One I highly recommend is "How to Make a Towel Monkey and other Cruise Ship Favorites"

<iframe src="http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=travexpe-20&o=1&p=8&l=as1&asins=0978747704&fc1=000000&IS2=1&lt1=_blank&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr" style="width:120px;height:240px;" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to have a surprise for our cabin steward on our recent cruise, I left a towel animal for HIM before we went to dinner.

He thought that I must have worked on a cruise ship to know how to make them...nope. He was impressed with the ones I made and had all the other stewards come look at them. It became a competition to see who could out do the other. The heat was on because he wasn't going to let a passenger get the best of him.

I had to concede that he was the winner when he came up with this creation.

Thought I resized this but apparently not. ):

IMG_1458.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This might be a silly question but do you normally receive a towel animal? We are going on our first cruise in July on the Holiday and my DD & 2DS would love to get one..heck I would love one also:D ! We stayed at a Disney resort...didnt get an animal but towel fans wrapped around our toothbrushes and soaps..

Thanks for posting all the pics...they are great:)

This might be a silly question but do you normally receive a towel animal? We are going on our first cruise in July on the Holiday and my DD & 2DS would love to get one..heck I would love one also:D ! We stayed at a Disney resort...didnt get an animal but towel fans wrapped around our toothbrushes and soaps..

Thanks for posting all the pics...they are great:)

I don't think we got one the first night of the cruise, but every night after. Left at the same time as the bed turn down, chocolates and the next days schedule.

Archived