Info for scrapbookers

sewgoddess

Not sure if this info has been included in any past posts, but just in case. Check out "Scrapyourtrip.com" and "Tropical Scrapbooking" I have never seen such great scrapbooking items. They are both themed websites, so you just go to the cruise section and all you need is right there. All cruise lines are represented with their individual items, papers, ports of call, islands, excursions, etc. I spent $138 my first time cuz I just couldn't stop myself. I wanted it all. You won't be disappointed. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you Thank you so much for letting me know about this site. I spent way too much money but have included everything I ordered in my Med. Cruise Scrap book. Today I will work on the finishing touches. The paper, which is individulazed to each country, was amazing. I hated to cover even an inch of it as it's so pretty. Stickers and die cuts are wonderful too.

Bon Voyage

Nanatravel

Isn't it fun?????? How much did you spend. I bought stuff for cruises I haven't even been on yet. Islands I know I'm going to visit, etc. I love the Jolee's 3 dimensional embellishments. I also like to put things into the copier to put in my books as well, such as my husband's "Hairest Chest" competition "GOLD" medal, my sons "Wings" from his first flight, the starfish we snuck home, etc. What are your favorites?:) :) :)

This past week I got my first order from Tropical Scrapbooking to use on our Alaskan Cruise. All I can say is WOW, what great paper. I couldn't wait to scrap my pictures I was up real late last night doing them. I would have never known about them if it wasn't for you all on this board. So THANK *U*

• 2 weeks later...

I love the background papers at scrapyourtrip and tropical.. and they had some great embellishments in Alaska.. over on the "theme cruise" board we are talking about a CC scrapbook cruise. If you ever have a chance to go to a CKC convention highly reocmmend it... what fun and you really learn a lot .... I had never done a page when I went this year and now am on my 2nd book and have a scrapbook room.. :eek:

Another good site is scrapbookpal.com.. they have free shipping if you spend $25 and good rates on tape refills, cat eye chalk etc.

Heidi Swapp has great travel decorative tape.

• 2 weeks later...
I will definitely check these sites out as soon as I return from my trip. I am trying to wait until after my trip, so that maybe I won't go over my scrapbook budget (yeah right).:rolleyes:

Where I live it's illegal to have a scrapbook budget :D .. true, they can jail you for that:eek:

Archived