Scrapbooking help please.........

RellaKay

Hi everyone! I have a question and so far I haven't been able to find my answer. We were on Mariner of the Seas in March and I noticed they had scrapbooking kits. At the time I didn't have the extra money and couldn't buy one. Is there anywhere that I can go to get Royal Caribbean scrapbooking stuff. I have looked on a couple of websites but I can't find what I am looking for. Is there a way to order it through the ship (or royal caribbean) ? Im just not having any luck. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me! :p

Cindy

actually, I've had much better luck getting things from Michaels and hobby lobby. The things on the ship were more expensive, and really I didn't see much diffrence. In fact I picked up several items from Michael's yesterday preparing for our next cruise. What exactly are you looking for that you can't find?

Thanks everyone for your advice. I was looking for something with like Royal Caribbean on it and maybe the islands we went to (St, Thomas, St. Martin & Cococay). I am new to scrapbooking so any help would be appreciated. Can you recommend a good site to go to. I know you probably can't post that here, but I will leave my email on here and you could email it to me. Just put cruise critic or something like that so I don't thrash it. Thanks in advance!

Cindy

cymphoniek@yahoo.com

Thanks everyone for your advice. I was looking for something with like Royal Caribbean on it and maybe the islands we went to (St, Thomas, St. Martin & Cococay). I am new to scrapbooking so any help would be appreciated. Can you recommend a good site to go to. I know you probably can't post that here, but I will leave my email on here and you could email it to me. Just put cruise critic or something like that so I don't thrash it. Thanks in advance!

Cindy

cymphoniek@yahoo.com

Hi Cindy, What I usually do is get a pic of whatever we are at ~ usually they say "Welcome To St Thomas, Belize" etc. I usually have it as a page announcer. For the Royal Caribbean part I take pictures of the ship & usuall crop it as large as I can. Before I had a die cut machine I would type out the name in a fancy script. I don't know of a site to go to for the real Royal Caribbean scrapbook kit. Sorry. I know my sister-in-law went to photo bucket and found some Welcome TO...... places without people in them & made them into prints for her scrapbook. LU

Thanks for the help. I will try going to photobucket when I get home. Our IT person has it blocked for some reason. I don't know if I have one for St. Thomas and St. Martin. I know I took one of Cococay. The one for St. Thomas (I think) has us in it with the name. Thanks again.

Cindy

I looked at my Freedom of the Seas scrap book and there is no information for buying items off of the ship. I know my kit contained stickers for the islands and special places on board ship like the Flow Rider.

I too have Mariner memorabilia. I think I finished that book already. If you need anything for your Mariner itinerary, just let me know.

Bon Voyage

RellaKay - Have you looked at "Scrapyourtrip".com? You'll spend hours, believe me. Everything from the islands you visit, quote stacks, papers from every imaginable place, even every ship is represented. Have fun, you won't have to look any further. :) :)

RellaKay - Have you looked at "Scrapyourtrip".com? You'll spend hours, believe me. Everything from the islands you visit, quote stacks, papers from every imaginable place, even every ship is represented. Have fun, you won't have to look any further. :) :)

Seagoddes, I have used scrapyourtrip and never saw every ship represented??? I also just looked ~ where did you find them? LU

Hello! Thanks to everyone who has been helping me! I have to agree with LU. I couldn't find them either. Could you point us in the right direction? Thanks!

Hi Lu! Congratulations to your friends on their wedding and honeymoon! I hope they had as much fun as we did. I am really going through the "cruise blues" right now! I am really ready to go on another one! Oh, did you happen to run across any St. Thomas pictures? Something with that name on it?

Cindy

Hello! Thanks to everyone who has been helping me! I have to agree with LU. I couldn't find them either. Could you point us in the right direction? Thanks!

Hi Lu! Congratulations to your friends on their wedding and honeymoon! I hope they had as much fun as we did. I am really going through the "cruise blues" right now! I am really ready to go on another one! Oh, did you happen to run across any St. Thomas pictures? Something with that name on it?

Cindy

Hi Cindy, I went through my stuff and did not find a St Thomas "welcome to" sign ~ either they didn't have one or I wasn't at the right spot to take a pic. I am usually pretty good with taking the sign picture when we dock. I had St Martein though!!

We are crusing at the end of October ~ the Halloween cruise ~ can't wait!!!:D :D We do this every year for our anniversary & b-days.

I am actually going to my scrapbooking "group" in about 2 hours!!!

I hope we find the individualpages the poster above mentioned. Have a great day, LU

No apoligies needed! Thanks for all the help! I will take anything I can get. I am new at scrapbooking, I don't know if I mentioned that or not, so everything will help! Thanks again!

LU-thanks for looking for me. I will keep searching for one. I am wondering if they had a sign also because I took one right when we got off the ships on the other ports. I also have the ones from my first cruise to Mexico. So, maybe they just don't have one in plain sight or I completly missed it. Anyway, thanks for checking for me!

Ok, I am in need of a picture of St. Thomas (like a sign or something with the name on it) for scrapbooking. If anyone has a picture that I could copy, use or buy I would really appreciate it! If you would rather email it to me just let me know and I will leave my email address again! Thanks in advance!

Cindy

To all my fellow cruisers and scrapbookers......Sorry for the confusion. The cruise lines are represented on "TropicalScrapbooking.com" I bought from both places the same night (spent $138) and forgot the ships came from Tropical, not Scrapyourtrip. On TropicalScrapbooking, go under themes and then under cruises. You'll find all you need. Sorry again for the confusion on my part. I've been 5 months off my cruise, my mind is starting to warp. :D :D :D

Another great site that I just found & used was ScrapYourTrip.com. I need European paper and stickers. Wow, it was great. Watch the shipping options, as I hit the wrong button and it cost me all most as much as the order.

Bon Voyage

Nanatravel

I bought my France and Italian papers from Scrapyourtrip.com....they are absolutely amazing. I also stocked up on their Greece paper for September. Absolutey love them, they made such a difference.

Archived