Dawn Review 08/22/04 - 08/29/04 LONG REVIEW!

sillybutt

Also- you are officially a grown-up now that you have complained about teenagers, welcome to our world:D

Hey, I complain about teenagers ALL THE TIME and I'm only 17!!! HAHAHA!!! :rolleyes:

Sillybutt-- I got a sticky note on our little Cruise Critic sign outside our room 11166 on deck 11 from you! So I figured I would sign up and meet you! Do you remember me? Carly? Hee :)

Had an absolutely FAB-U-LOUS time!!! HAHAHAA!!!

My ONLY complain was comedian Dave Heenan. He was so irritating! He thinks since he makes fun of himself, it gives him the right to make fun of everyone else, too, and it DOESN'T!

We heart Colin!!!

For sillybutt...

Welcome back from your inaugural cruise...and to the bunch of us who are confirmed cruise addicts! So glad to hear that you and your bf had a terrific time. Your "first" review was great. Don't you just love these boards...time spent on them after your cruise is almost like being on the cruise. It is so much fun to read other people's experiences once you have been on a particular ship.

Was surprised to see that the "shows" have changed a bit from our April 2004 cruise, but glad to see that MUSIC OF THE NIGHT and BOLLYWOOD are still playing. Those are two shows that I won't mind seeing again if they're still being done for our April 2005 cruise. What was the "thein fu" show about?

Debjo (beginning research for our next DAWN cruise)

Hi Silly,

Glad to hear that you had such a good time. Are you looking around for another cruise yet?LOL If you are then you know you are hooked.

I had given a passenger one of the Cruise Critic door signs and she said to me. There must be someone looking for you Joanne because when I came out of the room there was a note on the door saying Sillybutt. Its a good thing I explained to her what it meant.LOL

Hope you hang around the boards.

Talk to you soon,

Joanne

hey carly,

great to know where the sticky note ended up at. i was on my way to the gym when i saw the "cruise critic" sign you left outside your room, so i went up to the children daycare to ask for a sticky to write a short note, just to say hi since i missed the cruise critic meeting. how did it go? was it wonderful?

my bf is still doing his colin accent. we had a wonderful time and glad u did too!

- sillybutt:)

"debjo,

thank you so much for giving me all the information i need before our first cruise, it came in handy when i got on the ship, esp. when i arrived at the movies w/ popcorn in my hands...everyone was like "where did you get that from"...i smartly answered "pearly king" =D

"thien fu" is a comedy and juggling show in one. its interesting. the man performing has a strong accent, so be patient, after awhile you'll get the hang of it. hes funny and pretty interesting juggling so u should def. check it out.

have fun on your next cruise!

joanne,

how you liked the cruise??!! wasnt it wonderful? im so glad that we were blessed with PERFECT weather, i couldnt believe my eyes when i went to miami and stirrup cay, the weather was a perfect 10.

yes, i am officially addicted. im looking online for the next cruise. during the trip i had a chance to talk to some of the more experienced cruise goers onboard and they recommended (a lot) of celebrity infinity, so im looking into that for now, have u ever been on it?

when is your next cruise. Take care!

ps i even signed up for the ncl mastercard, i have norweigan dawn as the pic on the card =)

Thanks for the review and other information we are going on the Dawn for the first time Oct24th and looking forward to it!We have cruised Carnival exclusivly Legend 3 times Victory once but saw the Dawn pull in behind us in May and thought why not. We have been to Canada twice Bermuda and St Thomas San Juan and Tortola. We have learned it isn't where you go it is that you go. Thanks again

Bill

Hi Silly,

Loved the cruise it was my second time on this ship and Im looking foward to a 3rd. Glad to hear you had a good time.

Im hoping to enlist alot more of my friends the next time I go. I ran into some people at the pier that I knew and it was fun running into them on the ship throughout the week. It was there first time and everytime I saw them they would just say to me I cant wipe this grin off my face. They really had a blast and I know they are looking into it again.

Well take care and Ill be seeing you around the boards.

Joanne

Archived