? about La Vista...Johann/Sandra

cruizinby

I have a couple of questions regarding this canapoy tour. As I stated prior, we have a gentleman in our group who weighs close to 250 lbs., therefore we ruled out the most popular tours, Los Verenos and El Eden. I'm wondering what you can tell me about La Vista. I notice a couple of things, first they have you wear gloves...why, and second that it leaves from Marina Vallarta....where is that? I haven't come across one person who has done the tour with La Vista, hence I'm afraid to book it until I get some better information. Any help would be appreciated. I looked into other tours while in PV but they all had their hearts set on a zipline. Anyway, thank you soooo much! I find your information invaluable.

I have a couple of questions regarding this canapoy tour. As I stated prior, we have a gentleman in our group who weighs close to 250 lbs., therefore we ruled out the most popular tours, Los Verenos and El Eden. I'm wondering what you can tell me about La Vista. I notice a couple of things, first they have you wear gloves...why, and second that it leaves from Marina Vallarta....where is that? I haven't come across one person who has done the tour with La Vista, hence I'm afraid to book it until I get some better information. Any help would be appreciated. I looked into other tours while in PV but they all had their hearts set on a zipline. Anyway, thank you soooo much! I find your information invaluable.

See this thread for info: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=480257&highlight=vista+canopy

Marina Vallarta is immediately north of the Maritime Terminal (aka cruise ship dock)

See this map for location: http://www.vallarta-info.com/marina.html

The pirate ship is where you will dock, the marina is the area immediately south of the golf course.

Enjoy!

Archived