Anyone For Texas Holdem?

wilson9112

We were on the Majesty in August. My daughter plays Hold em online and had never played with people in person....She tied for 1st in the tournement. (she was actually 1st but her and the 2nd place person decided to split, not bad for her $700 in winnings for a $60 buy in......

When I was on the Sun last year the tournment had re-buys any time you got below 50% of starting chips and a add on at about half way through.They don't post this (I guess I could have asked the right questions) so be aware--I don't like re-buys or add on's.

Have a great cruise

When I was on the Sun last year the tournment had re-buys any time you got below 50% of starting chips and a add on at about half way through.They don't post this (I guess I could have asked the right questions) so be aware--I don't like re-buys or add on's.

Have a great cruise

Oh, so that means you get the morons who go all in all time until re-buy period is over. Ok, I will look out for that. Thanks!

Archived