kathyemma

I Got My First Price Drop Ever!!!!!!!

I just got my first price drop EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I paid 1669 per adult for my D1 and the price is now 1619!! I called and within seconds she put 100 back on my credit card!! I am sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy

I am hoping for another one. They still have a lot of rooms left and the ship sails the 16th of Nov. I hope they will drop it a little bit more in hopes of getting a full sailing.

Kathy

So... where does the price cut come from? How do you find out about it? Do you have to check somewhere? What if you booked through a TA?

So... where does the price cut come from? How do you find out about it? Do you have to check somewhere? What if you booked through a TA?

I check the RCCL website every few days. If you booked thru a TA you need to call them to get the price drop. If you booked thru RCCL call them to get it.

Kathy

Go through the booking process on the RCCL website. If the cabin catagory is lower than what you paid then the price went down. You'll need to contact your TA of the new price and hope that they will honor it. Not all TA's do. RCCL will not be able to help you with this if you booked throught a TA.

Congrats! I am still hoping for a price drop for my March 08 cruise. Hopefully, after final payment is due there will be more open cabins and they will drop the price. I can only hope.

Great:) We had a price drop for the Liberty aswell way back last year $250. I keep checking also but I think all the JS's are booked. Hey maybe we'll get an upgrade! Have fun, coming up soon eh!

I have been watching the price of our cruise in Jan 08 and the price had dropped 550.00 per person from the time we booked (my hubby is now a senior citizen!!!). I called RCCL and they credited us $1100.00 without hesitation. So watch the prices....They go down and they go up. so timing is pretty important

I have been watching the price of our cruise in Jan 08 and the price had dropped 550.00 per person from the time we booked (my hubby is now a senior citizen!!!). I called RCCL and they credited us $1100.00 without hesitation. So watch the prices....They go down and they go up. so timing is pretty important

That is an amazing price drop! Congrats.

Kathy

$550/person??????

Thats almost unheard of. What cruise are you taking?

I just got my first price drop EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I paid 1669 per adult for my D1 and the price is now 1619!! I called and within seconds she put 100 back on my credit card!! I am sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy

Good for you! It pays to watch.

fl cruiser 64..we booked last jan, while on our last cuise (gotta get the shipboard credit) for our cruise this jan on Brilliance-9 night to the carribean. The total was 3200.00 and when the price dropped a couple months ago, RCCL credited us. Of course we had to call the 3 other couples about the price drop and they all called for the new price. ... Which they recieved