Customer Service at C&A......

RellaKay

I just thought I would let you know that I got really good customer service last night with the Crown and Anchor. I have been trying to get our number (I know this was our first cruise and we don't get a whole lot but I still wanted to have it anyway) from them since our cruise in May. I had to email things several times because they had my name in their system "several" times. I still am unsure of how or why on that since we had never cruised with them until May. Anyway, we got our fancy cards in the mail yesterday---YEAH! Then I opened them and mine had the wrong last name on it. It was our honeymoon so they went by my maiden name even though in several emails I said my last name was different. I called C&A last night and got a very nice lady named Larissa. She was very nice and got it taken care of for me in like 2 minutes. She said they had trouble with emails all the time and she apoligized several times. She said she would send me a new card out right away. Anyway, I have seen alot of people saying how the customer service was so bad, that I thought I would share a GOOD experience!

I called C & A today to make sure I got credit for my cruise last month since that would make me Diamond Level for my Dec 07 cruise. The representative took care of making sure I was listed as Diamond Level and also took care of some other issues. Couldn't have had better service or a more pleasant person working with me.

I have always had exceptional service with crown & anchor....it's customer service that lacks on & off ship. They need to be better trained in my opinion.

If someone is paying thousands for a cruise, it is essentially their "paycheck" so they should not act like they are annoyed or inconvenienced when one needs assistance.

Thus the term "customer service" not maybe I'll get to you when I feel like it :rolleyes:

I totally agree with you. I called Monday to get my cruise credits updated because I sent it proof, and the lady was the nicest person I think I've ever talked to on the phone. She was extremely helpful and nice. They have excellent customer service on C&A.

I just had a very bad experience with C&A customer service. In September, a very nice representative told me she applied a promotion I called about to my bookings. Today, I just happened to mention the promotion to another rep, and she said I was not eligible and it was not on my bookings. A supervisor confirmed and said there was nothing they could do.

It seems that if the first rep made a mistake in telling me she was applying the promotion, they should have notified me later. And I still don't know where it says that I am not eligible. This doesn't make sense to me.

Archived