Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bellyfloppinjarhead

I'm ruined for life!!!

Did you mention skipping to the bar for your drink and The Quest? Maybe the electric slide? Hard to tell which one made me the bigger fool.

I can't tell in words how much of a fool I am for you! I've never had so much fun with anyone than with you and Emma! Very happy that 9 days together didn't find me getting on your nerves...or vice versa...perhaps a harbinger of things to come and plans to make. I am a better man for knowing and loving you...

:)

Aaaahhhh...that is so nice to read... wishing you both many more happy times :D

Did you mention skipping to the bar for your drink and The Quest? Maybe the electric slide? Hard to tell which one made me the bigger fool.

I can't tell in words how much of a fool I am for you! I've never had so much fun with anyone than with you and Emma! Very happy that 9 days together didn't find me getting on your nerves...or vice versa...perhaps a harbinger of things to come and plans to make. I am a better man for knowing and loving you...

:)

You are just saying that cuz you are still drunk. Just wait till you sober up and look at all the pics and videos I am uploading. Once you see how much emma and i picked on you - you may change your mind!!

kathy

All it takes is one cruise and you are done. You'll never want to vacation any other way.

Welcome to the club!

My DW turned down a diamond she really liked --- said for that price we could go on another cruise. :D

:) I'm so Happy!

The thought of PDC caused us to book our second cruise on the 3rd day of the first one.... OBC didn't become a factor until three more cruises.

Crusing IS addicting and the BEST VALUE for any vacation! Where else can you enjoy an exotic beach, formal dinner, walk across the ship to see a show, dance and eat some more and not have to drive. WE LOVE IT!!!!!! :)

Now start a plan to cruise on at least one of all the ship sizes that RCI offers. You've done the Freedom class, now quick, get on the Sovereign class before they're gone, you're already too late for the Empress of the Seas, then you have the Vision class, Radiance class, and Voyager class to try! You need at least 3 cruises a year to accomplish this. So many ships, so little time! Hurry! Before you get left behind!

You know the expression, "Hindsight is 20/20"? If I had known that the Empress would be leaving the fleet, I would have found a way to sail on her during the past two summers WHEN SHE WAS SAILING OUT OF PHILADELPHIA!

(the fares were so high, I just told myself, "later, later"!)

Now I'll always regret that I never was able to sail on the Empress of the Seas.

I guess I'll just have to drown my sorrows in my upcoming cruises on the Jewel, the Monarch, the Monarch, the Monarch, the Mariner, the Mariner, the Mariner, the Mariner and the Mariner.

:D

I've now taken my first cruise ever and am now sitting in 40 degree weather back in Virginia. Not looking forward to the Post-Cruise Depression but had a great time meeting many of the CC members on the Liberty of the Seas. Life will never be the same now.

You got that right...welcome.

I've now taken my first cruise ever . Life will never be the same now.

That's you can be sure of!

After our first cruise we don't even consider any other vacations options anymore. It's 9 cruises for us so far and counting.

Just returned TWO days ago from 12-night Explorer and need to book another one ASAP.

Definitely another OCD case.

Welcome to the club!:D

It's all my fault since I took you on the cruise. I not only turned you into a red sox fan but a cruise addict - but really there are so many worse things i could have done to you.

To everyone else - he had a blast - came in 3rd on the belly flop contest, won the hairest legs contest and made a fool of himself at senior frogs - videos and pics are uploading now.

Kathy

And now he MUST book another cruise so he can come in first in the bellyflop contest!!!! My son came in third on his first cruise and then first on his second cruise!!!!!

Cruising is just soooooo addicting!!

So, how does it feel to be a "cruisehead"? Jonesin' for your next cruise fix yet? My wife and I started off with a 3 day Honeymoon cruise and quickly found out that it was not enough! Hope you're on your next trip soon, bellyfloppinjarhead.

It's all my fault since I took you on the cruise. I not only turned you into a red sox fan but a cruise addict - but really there are so many worse things i could have done to you.

To everyone else - he had a blast - came in 3rd on the belly flop contest, won the hairest legs contest and made a fool of himself at senior frogs - videos and pics are uploading now.

Kathy

Nothing wrong with being a cruise addict, but a red sox fan? --EEWWWWW!:eek:

Nothing wrong with being a cruise addict, but a red sox fan? --EEWWWWW!:eek:

Being a red soxs fan is one the best things in the world!!!!!!!!!!!! And if I remember correctly they are THE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy

I became addicted - now I am taking a "virgin cruiser" with me in two weeks... maybe another junkie will be born....LOL

<sigh> did that in September, no new junkie (I don't know how they resisted:eek: ). But I am secure in the fact that I am personally responsible (w/DH) for hooking 12...count'em 12 junkies. Unfortunately two of them are my kids, so I have to pay for their fixes for now:o

I'm with ya!!!! I know how it feels like. When we returned from the Carnival Valor after 7 days, we had this empty feeling inside, we couldn't do anything else but talk about the cruise and compare everything. We didn't want to wash clothes, we didn't want to cook, or make the bed... it was horrible.

MY only advice is: Book another cruise and you'll be happy. That was the only way we felt better. I'm ok now, but it was very difficult... it's like feeling the love of your life has left you...