deabic

Port Schedules

Very recently, I was at a website which listed many ports and what ships would be in on certain days. Now I can't find it. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Chris

I have tried Cruise Cal and it is not free and I cannot get the information I want. I too, have been on another web site that was free and you could see which ships were scheduled to be in port with your ship.

I have tried Cruise Cal and it is not free and I cannot get the information I want. I too, have been on another web site that was free and you could see which ships were scheduled to be in port with your ship.

Try this, it is free.

http://cruisett.com/

How accurate are port schedules? The itinerary for my cruise in March changed in January but the port schedule websites that I've checked still show the boat on the original date that it was scheduled. Any recommendation for the authority website on cruise port schedules? The sailing is Quantum on March 13 and it should be stopping in Nassau on March 18th.

Please do keep in mind that none of these are completely accurate. There can be "last minute" changes. ;)