Conquest – Past, Present, Future

sea_u_onboard

I started a thread on the old board some time back and tried to revive it – since I am sailing the Conquest again and thought it would be fun to add the FUTURE sailing to the PAST - but even with the improved search feature I couldn’t find it – I thought I would start another.

So – If you have sailed, going to sail soon, or further in the future – post your dates and experiences here.

We loved the Conquest so much when we sailed her in March of 2003 we had booked her for March 2004 – but life plays cruel jokes on you and we had to cancel. Now we have booked her again for July 2005 and we’re hoping life is kinder this time around.

January 30, 2005.....Birthday Cruise. First time on the Conquest....after 28 cruises going all the way back to the Nina, the Pinta, and the Santa Maria (almost). Can't wait to see the Conquest. Everyone says its a marvel.

First cruise ever!!! Sailing Jan. 9, 2005. :D Bunch of our couple friends and ourselves (my bf & I). Jan. 9th is also my bf's bday, so I am in the process of planning a FABULOUS bday wkend prior to the cruise in New Orleans. Any and all input is welcomed!

QTPieRye - have fun on your girls only cruise!! :D I have to wait until Oct 2005 for mine!! :rolleyes:

Happy sailing,

T.

PAST-We were on the first 7 day cruise on the Conquest out of New Orleans (Dec 1, 2002)

PRESNT- We are going again Oct 3, 2004 (well almost present)

FUTURE-Since New Orleans is not that far away we will probably be going again in March 05-family cruise (kids and grandkids want to go for spring break) that is a convenient place for everyone to drive to.

Party of 3 sailing on 9/26/04 - - first time on Conquest - - can't wait!!! CPT, are you on the same voyage?

Even looking forward to the yellow chairs and the muster drill. Anyone know if the Conquest has any web cams online, so you can see where she's at now?

Suzy

Archived