Helpful Info For Carnival Ships

sea_u_onboard

I want to thank you for the information that I am finding on you site. My hat goes off to you. I had been going and reading what the companies are saying, but I like your site much better. Real people’s experience and that is where the truth is learned. Companies will do anything to sell their goods. On that being said can you give me a little insight on the Carnival Victory. The room showing is 8A. 7126 should be a balcony. I told my husband the other day that after looking at this website I want to have all the experiance with the whole plannning. I am the perosn that could be some peoples nightmair I will tell any;)body any and thing. So I had better get busy planning my cruises. Joking. I

I want to thank you for the information that I am finding on you site. My hat goes off to you. I had been going and reading what the companies are saying, but I like your site much better. Real people’s experience and that is where the truth is learned. Companies will do anything to sell their goods. On that being said can you give me a little insight on the Carnival Victory. The room showing is 8A. 7126 should be a balcony. I told my husband the other day that after looking at this website I want to have all the experiance with the whole plannning. I am the perosn that could be some peoples nightmair I will tell any;)body any and thing. So I had better get busy planning my cruises. Joking. I

Do you mean #7216, there is'nt a #7126

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/decks.php?ship=Carnival%20Victory

I have put together a sheet that explains cabin categories and also includes bad and good cabin locations. You can find it by going to

www.seauonboard.com

Click Cruise 101 - then FYI on Cabin Selection.

WOW! You really did put together a great website for all of us. THANK YOU.

I have Aft Cabin 8448 booked on the Conquest the week of September 19, 2010 and noticed your comment about that particular cabin - "noise from the Lido deck." Before I had booked that particular cabin I went searching for posts here at Cruise Critic and came across this post that you might be interested in reading. Pay attention to post #6. This was the one post that help make up my mind when booking this cabin and it might help someone else out when deciding whether or not they want to book that cabin.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1079953&highlight=8448

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

very happy about the sea u onboard site! its my 1st carnival cruise coming up, and i really like to research things to death. the only problem.... it hasnt been updated in a while (the cabin selection part) so i see nothing about Splendor!! thats what i needed... but still an awesome site

• 2 weeks later...
I have put together a sheet that explains cabin categories and also includes bad and good cabin locations. You can find it by going to

www.seauonboard.com

Click Cruise 101 - then FYI on Cabin Selection.

just what I was looking for- however, you may want to know that it is a little tough to find this document on your website- thanks got putting the cabin info together-

• 7 months later...

Archived