Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sierrachik

Bon Voyage, Lois!

Lois, I wish I was going with you. I told you I'd keep the Z warm for you but we ended up cancelling last weekend. YOU keep it nice & warm for me. I want to hear all about it when you get back. We're going 10/30.

I hope you have soooo much fun.

Thanks folks:) On my way out to breakfast, then to the airport......CYA when I CYA:D

Lois, Have a Great Cruise which I know you will. Have some Swiss Muesli in the morning for me:p . Looking forward to hearing from you when you get back.

I am still chanting to send Ivan far far away.

Travel safely and have a Wonderful Time. You've earned it!!! No worrying allowed .....Bon Voyage!

Lois, I hope that you have a wonderful cruise. Don't worry about the storm, and enjoy. :D

Enjoy....and think of all of us who are land baren :)

Lois-

Enjoy a Chocolate Volcano cake in the Pinnacle and think of us!!!! Bon Voyage!:cool:

Lois--

We want a full report when you get back. How were your dinner table mates? Did you win any trivia games? How many single men were on board? Did you check out the photo gallery to identify them or did you use other means? Did you go to the Pinnacle Grille, and with whom? What was your favorite people-watching spot? Did they have a solo cruiser get-together and did anyone show up? Did you run into anyone on the Single Share plan who ended up with a roommate from hell? Did you learn any phrases in Indonesian? Did you show up on the cruise video? How many lobster tails did you ask for? How many did you get? What did the tag on the mattress say?

We want all the details. Have a fabulous voyage!

--Ev

Lois,

Have a wonderful voyage--calm seas, beautiful sunsets, great dinner tablemates and an assortment of tall, colorful drinks with tiny umbrellas! :)

Here's wishing you smooth seas, sunny skies and the time of your life! We'll hope to hear all about it when you return.

Slinkie