Holland America Items

Maryandi

We went on the MS Prinsendam this past April for 56 days. It was the Grand Voyage- Med & Africa. The cruiseline was so generous with their gifts, I don't have a use for them all.

I have log books, fruit bowls, pins, 2 sizes of tiles, tote bags, etc., etc all with the Grand Med & Africa logo.

I hate to think of selling all this stuff but I did pay for it in my cruise fare. Is my only option EBay ? (I don't have a clue where to begin) Where else do you suggest ? If you cannot tell me outright - I'm at wowzo@vtmail.com.

Thanks,Mary

• 1 month later...
We went on the MS Prinsendam this past April for 56 days. It was the Grand Voyage- Med & Africa. The cruiseline was so generous with their gifts, I don't have a use for them all.

I have log books, fruit bowls, pins, 2 sizes of tiles, tote bags, etc., etc all with the Grand Med & Africa logo.

I hate to think of selling all this stuff but I did pay for it in my cruise fare. Is my only option EBay ? (I don't have a clue where to begin) Where else do you suggest ? If you cannot tell me outright - I'm at wowzo@vtmail.com.

Thanks,Mary

Mary E-bay is probably your best option.....I too, have a lot of HAL stuff...approx 50 tiles (complete year sets of every ship) for about 5 years. Someday I'll either tile my jacuzzi with them (LOL) or try to sell them on the internet. Good Luck. :) Jer the Bear

Thanks, Jer - I'm going to try EBay. I have all my tiles in my bathroom - all around the room ! I have seen serving trays & hot pads done with the tiles, too.

I even saw a lady with a vest made from the cloth(canvas) shopping bags !

M.A.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived