Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TedC

Promo 5000 for Europe 2005

This promo offers special Mariner savings and mentions a two category upgrade.

As usual, "restrictions apply." Promo covers many if not all European sailings. If you're booked, or thinking about booking, it could possibly be useful.

There is a link on the HAL website.

We're interested in Europe. But the promo also covers S. America, Hawaii, Panama Canal etc.

I hope the promo is valid for another week and a half. We're looking at another European cruise next year, but want to book onboard our 9/20 sailing. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

You can uncross your fingers - offer good until 30 Nov. 2004

Ted,

Thanks so much for letting me know about that. I will definitely enquire when on the Prinsendam in three weeks time.

Vegas Jim,

Have a great trip and look after the Prinsendam for us.:o :o :o

Jennie

Hello to all! We just booked another HAL for April 2005 - and I checked out HAL directly (as a Mariner) and probably 20-30 other sites for best deals. I booked with one I had used before as they had best prices and included airfare back from Venice (18 day Ft.L to Venice)-HAL called me after I had booked with the other and inquired why I hadn't booked directly with them. I explained the price discrepancy and her reply was "You are smart to look around - sometimes we have the best prices, sometimes the others do" - there are MANY reliable sites out there to book with - we happen to live in FL so airfare is not usually a problem for us - we have signed up with many "last minute" cruise sites - they notify you 2-4 weeks ahead of time when they have empty cabins to sell - some as low as $299 pp on a 7 day and maybe $400 and up on 10+ day cruises. Check them out!