Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

barefootguy

Have Docs - Can't Dance Yet

Docs came yesterday, but with a guaranteed room (as expected), they still came in as RM 0000... When should I expect a room assignment, maybe an upgrade... I'll be happy if we just have what we booked, any upgrade is a bonus! Guess this will come though in the next couple weeks... This is my first post & I've been watching the site the last several weeks & know we have some VERY experienced travelers onboard... Wish I could list all the names that have been a big help.. But we're looking forward to meeting..

The Bombero & Grechen/llliles & anyone else on the cruise...

See you on the docks....

barefootguy - put some shoes on and you can dance!

By the way, email me when you get a cabin assignment and I'll do the same if you give me your email address...that way who ever finds out first and let the other know they are assigning! gretchen.liles at comcast.net

Oh, you MUST dance!!! It does not matter that you don't have an assigned room...ALL THAT MATTER IS YOU HAVE DOCS...now dance :).

Marie

You are 'guaranteed' to be assigned to at least what level of guarantee you booked, therefore the reason it is called "Guarantee" :)

IF you are upgraded, wonderful. Do not count on it. You set yourself up for disappointment. Besides, remember that someone else paid for that higher level cabin. So your joy at getting it for no additional sum, is not necessarily good news to your neighbor. Of course, you would never mention on board the ship that you got a 'freebie', would you? :)

Good Luck and Congratulations on Getting your Docs. Of course you should be doing at least a "little dancing".