Sunshine Cruisers

WinnieinWA

I've seen many sigs with the Sunshine Cruisers logo. Can someone tell me what that's all about and how can I join? The members seem so happy and intent on just having fun and I wan't to know them!

Winnie <===> sole purpose in retired life is to make lemonade and love every second of it while wearing a happy face.:D

This thread (click here) by JenD started the whole conversation.

This thread (click here) is the "official" club thread. (This one is in the Floataway Lounge - you have to be signed in to read it.)

-Cathy (Who's thinking about joining - after all, if I can have fun on a cruise ship that tips sideways, and another cruise where I don't have clothes for more than half the cruise, than surely I belong in a "glass half full" club.)

Edit: their "official" club website is here: http://home.comcast.net/~toyz711/site/?/home/ - this is where you can copy and paste their logo, once you have "joined". As far as I know, "joining" is just stating that you're in and you have the same attitude.

HELP!! the way this is growing...i will never have a complete member's list.

if you go to the website (linked down in my signature) you can send me information...like where you are from (going to list everyone by state/country...but only the CC name), i am getting a few 1st name (but won't post them unless people say it's OK) and emails (my secret, only to be used if we get a group event or cruise together)

on the website are the logo, copy and paste to use them...if you want

and WELCOME:D

hey, cathy...consider yourself joined (you have the right name)

we have a unofficial list of 106 names..i know i missed a few, i get dizzy going through the threads. i have several states/countries to list...i am hoping some start a local group...where they can plan group trips on their own. REALLY, REALLY want to get a group tour together for 2008.

the best thing, it's gotten people from other boards talking

Thanks, toyz....I added myself to your website and am attempting to get the siggy thing done. You are doing an amazing job! :)

Thanks to all of you for answering.. I appreciate it! :)

Winnie <-----> happy to get vertical each morning:D

I've seen many sigs with the Sunshine Cruisers logo. Can someone tell me what that's all about and how can I join? The members seem so happy and intent on just having fun and I wan't to know them!

Winnie <===> sole purpose in retired life is to make lemonade and love every second of it while wearing a happy face.:D

Winnie, I'm so glad you found us. Welcome! Kathy

I just posted to the Guest Book. I'm thrilled to find so many "Kindred Spirits" on this site. (Especially when it seems I always read the posts that are nonstop complaints- what a downer.) I hope our "sunshine attitude" is contagious- spread it far and wide.

I'm JerseyGem from Marlton NJ. Next cruise- Enchantment OTS! 1/21/08 Then off to WDW for a week (another sunshine place!).

Archived