Enchantment of the Seas 8/30 Extended Sailing bc of Frances-Long Review!!!

hardingk

It is always nice to read a review that puts together the good the bad and the "not so good". I love reading the reviews and thank you for taking the time to give us a "snapshot" of your experiences.

A few questions for you:

Did you complain at all about your cabin attendant during the cruise?

Did you request a new shower curtain since the one there was mildewed?

Did most of the guests just "go with the flow" or were folks really upset about being on an extended cruise?" LOL!

Again, thank you!

A few questions for you:

Did you complain at all about your cabin attendant during the cruise?

Did you request a new shower curtain since the one there was mildewed?

Did most of the guests just "go with the flow" or were folks really upset about being on an extended cruise?" LOL!

Again, thank you!

No, we did say a word about the cabin attendant. Only thought we would have to deal with her for 5 days! I did give poor feedback on the Satisfaction Survey about her though.

Did not request a new shower curtain, I figured with the lack of response from the cabin attendant, it would take forever to get a new curtain!

Most people were "go with the flow" but there were still those few irate people who were furious that they were stuck at sea and could not get home. Some were even demanding compenstation! But I think everyone was happy to get off on Monday morning in FLL.

I really enjoyed reading your long review. It was great My family is scheduled for Enchantment Of the Seas Cruise to Jamaica & Cayman Islands for Sept. 18th I think that we won't be cruising that direction Now I understand that Gene is out there and heading towards Puerto Rico Maybe we won't be crusing at all with everything that is going on If we are lucky enough I was curious about Captain's Dinner and what the menu was, also when is the midnite Buffet? We were on the Majesty of the Seas cruise to the Bahamas and Key West last September We had a wonderful time and all our meals were delicious We love Royal Caribbean and can't wait to cruise again Following the Hurricanes and hopin for the best:)

Archived