Tour of Italy or Aldo

tcocktail

We used Tour of Italy, and had a great time.

Brought us to Pompeii, (referred us a guide) and then to the Amalfi Coast.

He brought us to a great restaurant in the Amalfi, which had great food and a better view.

The restaurant he brought us to although it did have good food, (probably the best pasta I had in Italy) we were not provided menus, rather they asked us what we liked pasta, seafood etc. No prices either, but in the end the prices were very reasonable.

Best of luck

• 1 month later...

I am too considering tour of Italy and another outfit.

I did run across a bad review due illness and a replacement driver. However, for those that used Tour of Italy, did you let them put tour together or did you? Any details would be of great interest.

regards

We've used Tour of Italy during land trips since 2002 and love them. Giancarlo took care of us during our week long vacation in Positano this past summer. We have been extremely pleased with the level of service, area knowledge, tour suggestions, and oh yeah, the free limoncello!

On this past trip we were going from Positano to the Hilton at FCO and wanted something different. Giancarlo came up with all sorts of ideas for us to consider and helped us put together a great tour/transfer.

I think it is best to give them some guidance of your interests, so you get the most out of it. There are so many options in the Naples area. We've found them flexible and willing/able to change the plans along the way too.

Having not used Aldo, I can't compare the two. The area is so amazing that it is hard for me to imagine a bad trip.

Archived