Carribbean Charms

sailorwife

I found what I was looking for, it is Diamond International and it is Caribbean Diamond Charm Bracelet

sailorwife

When you pick up your bracelet and first charm you will receive a paper card listing the different ports of call where you can pick up another free charm. Card includes ports in Mex. Riviera as well (even has a block for Las Vegas :confused: ).

Charms are cute and fun to collect but are of the quality you would expect for free.

Dianne

• 1 month later...

I got the free charm bracelet and only one of the charms from the cruise portion or our last trip. However, I found charms that fit our trip's itinerary at my local scrapbook store. For about $5 now have charms representing all of that trip including Disneyland and SeaWorld. Fun memories when looking at the bracelet.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know at one time you can buy the bracelet with all the charms off of the diamonds International website. Can't remember how much it is though.

The DI shop in Vegas used to be at the Stratosphere, but I don't know if it still is or not.

• 4 weeks later...
Can someone explain this to me better. Where do you get the charm bracelet and the charms?

Two months late but just read this post. If you attend the Port Shopping Seminar on a cruise ship you get a coupon(s) for Diamond International Jewelry Stores. You can buy a charm bracelet for $5.00 and then get a free charm to go on it. The first charm is usually a "D". It stands for Diamond International. At the other stores (you will get a list) you can get other charms, such example, a sombrero, etc.

Archived