Rumbaba Snorkeling - Anyone Game????

mpat40

My DH and I are sailing on CB January 20-27 and would like to do the Rumbaba tour. Unfortunately, he needs at least one other couple to book on the 24th for a full day sail or two other's to book for a 1/2 day sail.

Anyone game to join us!!! This is our first cruise, so I'm not sure if this is the place to post this. I might also post it in the St. Thomas section.

Keeping my fingers crossed that someone would like to join us!

My DH and I are sailing on CB January 20-27 and would like to do the Rumbaba tour. Unfortunately, he needs at least one other couple to book on the 24th for a full day sail or two other's to book for a 1/2 day sail.

Anyone game to join us!!! This is our first cruise, so I'm not sure if this is the place to post this. I might also post it in the St. Thomas section.

You can also post it on your roll call board. That will help to possibly get another couple from your ship. If not try Kathleen at www.sailinghighpockets.com

I am booked with her (wanted Rumbaba but they were booked) I think she told me she has no limit even though we have another couple.

Good luck

Thanks! I've emailed her and am waiting for a reply. Do you mind sharing her pricing and if it is a 1/2 day or full day sail?

Thanks

Tracy

Mine name is Tracey too just with a "e".

The full day cash is $115.00 credit card $125.00. Same as Rumbaba. I just thought the menu on Rumbaba sounded better was why it was my first choice. I researched Kathleen pretty good & everything was very favorable. We will be there on 2/07/2008.If you end up with her post how you liked it here. I think we have a week's gap in between of when we sail on The Caribbean Princess.

We loved our day with Bobby and Wendy! Try posting this question on your roll call. Another way to find others to join you is to find out what other ships will be in port with you that day- cruisecal.com and then go to the roll calls for those ships and post your request

Have a great day

Where were you a week ago? <g>

I was looking for another couple to share a similar trip, and I gave up because no one responded. We're booking for a full day with highpockets...you're welcome to join us if you like. It's a very similar experience - check out their web page (I just googled sail high pockets).

Have you been out to the roll call yet?

--Tracy

Where were you a week ago? <g>

I was looking for another couple to share a similar trip, and I gave up because no one responded. We're booking for a full day with highpockets...you're welcome to join us if you like. It's a very similar experience - check out their web page (I just googled sail high pockets).

Have you been out to the roll call yet?

--Tracy

Tracy: Please post back how your trip was. We are sailing with them on 2/07/2008.

Tracey

• 2 weeks later...

We are on the AOS 2/17 and I'm looking for people to join us too on the Rumbaba....Too bad we are not goingthe same time... have a GREAT cruise..

Archived