Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tigergurl

Going on my first cruise

You read it right, hehehe!!! I'll be going on my very first cruise in April with my boyfriend (who's been on two cruises so far) and I'm excited. We'll be going on Carnival Fantasy to the Bahamas. If anyone esle on here will be going on it the same time or has been on it feel free to post on here :)

Well--i can see that you are very excited as you forgot to add the date you are cruising.

Cruise critic does have a rollcall board. [url]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150[/url]

this is where you will meet people going on your cruise

Relax, go with the flow and have a ball!! Try things you have never tried before.. talk to people from all walks of life.. kiss on a beach (but don't get disgusting.. people are watching you know : ) drink champagne under the stars.. You are going to have a wonderful time.

I will be going on my first cruise in November, also aboard the Fantasy to the bahamas, and I think I'm almost as excited as you are!:p I will post when we return and let you know how it was!!

[quote name='tngal']I will be going on my first cruise in November, also aboard the Fantasy to the bahamas, and I think I'm almost as excited as you are!:p I will post when we return and let you know how it was!![/QUOTE]

That will be great. I bet you're just as excited as I am :D I hope the ship is a awesome looking as my boyfriend says it is (he's been on it twice so far)

[quote name='serene56']Well--i can see that you are very excited as you forgot to add the date you are cruising.

Cruise critic does have a rollcall board. [url]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150[/url]

this is where you will meet people going on your cruise[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure when exactly me and my boyfriend will be going, all he told me was that it was set for the month of April and that's all I know right now

This must be the ship to take for your first cruise. I will be taking my first cruise in Feb. on the Fantasy also. I wish there were more reviews about it but I can hardly wait!!!!

I agree with you on that beaming90. I haven't found any pics of the ship yet so I can see what the ship looks like and what all it has on it. I wish April could get here quicker, I can't wait to go:D

Have you seen this page?? [url]http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/fantasy.htm[/url]

many many things about your ship. Have fun reading.

There's also [url="http://www.cruisestaterooms.com"]www.cruisestaterooms.com[/url] Have a ball!:D

[quote name='Tigergurl']I agree with you on that beaming90. I haven't found any pics of the ship yet so I can see what the ship looks like and what all it has on it. I wish April could get here quicker, I can't wait to go:D[/QUOTE]

Lots of folks upload their cruise pictures to webshots. Just go there and do a search for the name of the ship, or the ports you'll be visiting, and you'll get LOTS of pictures!

Have fun on your cruise!

Thanks everyone. With all this stuff and what my boyfriend has told me, I am really excited about going :D

I'm sorry.. I thought that my countdown clock would show up. We'll be going on July 10th