Who's going on 9/22 Navigator?

mike35

My wife, Carol, and I will be on the 9/22 Navigator (cabin 846) New England/Canada voyage. This will be our tenth cruise (QE2, Crystal, Peter Deilmann (Danube River)), Celebrity, RCCL, NCL, Carnival), and we have heard nothing but rave reviews about RSSC ships. We are looking forward to meeting fellow cruisers. We are "young" seniors (57-67).

Mike

Hi Mike!

We are in Suite 603 and JoAnn and Frank, who we met last year on the Mariner because of this board are sailing with us as well. We are all Californians, altho they have defected to the East Coast. We will be meeting for sailaway depending on the weather. Leave us a message when you board and we will find out where we actually will meet. Are you flying in from LAX and staying at the Waldorf the day before?

This is our 4th RSSC cruise and we have 2 more booked for 2005. We are really spoiled.

Hi Mike - I'm JoAnn, Chatkat mentioned us, we are in suite 915 - would love to meet up with you and your wife and get together over the course of the cruise. I have two other couples sailing with us as well (I am at TA, so its a small group). We will be going up to New York the day prior, and staying at the Marriott Marquis - the other two couples are flying in day of embarkation. As Kathy said, leave us a message, or them and we will figure out where to meet up. We are planning to all get together at sailaway, out by the pool, but if its raining we may defect to Galileos. Look forward to meeting you onboard. This is our 2nd Radisson cruise and we love them. Hope to do more over the years.

We'll be looking forward to meeting you! We're flying from Palm Springs (our home) to LAX - then to JFK, on Monday, 9/20. We'll do a bit of touring NYC until Wednesday afternoon. We're staying at the Helmsley Park Place on Central Park (I hope Leona isn't there!!!!). Sure do hope this hurricane nonsense subsides by then!!!

Mike

Mike - will definitely look forward to meeting you and Carol. Like ChatKat and I both said, once onboard, give one of us a call and we will figure out how to meet up, hopefully at the pool sailaway, which Kathy says is right after the lifeboat drill - Kathy might be able to send you a picture of all of us or them or us -- but she's the expert at that and of course only if you want too. She sent us a picture of them before we met up on Mariner in 2003 and as a result I recognized them instantly. Whatever works for you and makes you comfortable, please don't feel pressured in any way - its just fun to meet up with other cruisers.

Have a safe trip and will look forward to seeing you on the 22nd!:D :D

JoAnn

I tried e-mailing both of you, but received a message that neither were accepting e-mails. If you want to e-mail me at mbrill@dc.rr.com, I'll respond with a picture of the two of us. Our best friends' parents are also going on this cruise - they're both in their early 80's. Fred is as dapper as a 50-year old, but Vivian is feeling her age. We're travelling separately, so we'll see them on board.

Cheers

Mike

Mike - sorry, just edited options, I don't understand this new board, much less have a clue as to how to work with its options and things, but I think now you can email me. If not, then just do it on a seperate email at ridolphi@aol.com - at the very leaset that should work.

I will email you seperately as well. Umm Kathy (chatKat) is much better than I am at this picture stuff, but I will also email her to send a picture of us all, or each of us individually.

JoAnn:D :D

Mike - just tried to email you and got the same response 'this user is not accepting emails from other users" or something - I don't think its us, I actually think its this whole CCC board - its a mess since all the new formats and changes. Try emailing me seperately off the board and I can give you a much better "cruise chat" site for RSSC and other luxury lines, and we can then post on that site.

JoAnn

I got them - thank you. I also sent you one< I think. If you got the guy in the blue and white hawaiian shirt and girl in a green and pick striped sweater, then you got us. If you got a guy in a blue and red shirt with a girl in a black and white top, you got the other couple and unfortunately they aren't going. If you got anything else, little kids, dogs, sunset etc - then I am really bad at this.

Kathy just emailed that she had sent a link with a photo as well - so you should definitely be able to identify us by now, and I am sure we can pick you out too. See you on Wednesday.

JoAnn;) ;) ;) :cool: :cool:

Archived