cruise personalizer question

scooterdoxie

My experience in 4 cruises has been that none of the things I marked in the personalizer were ever in my room. Having said that, when you arrive there will be a card in your room to order fruit to be replenished as needed during the week. It is free. All sodas, alcohol, bottled water, etc. can be ordered for a price. Perhaps in a luxury suite this varies, but in a regular room or mini-suite fruit is the only freebie.

[font=Arial Black][color=blue]For us, automatically per the personalizer--fruit was as requested and always replenished. On our anniversary, the door was done up beautifully with ribbons and balloons. [/color][/font]
[font=Arial Black][color=blue][/color][/font]
[font=Arial Black][color=blue]Not automatic--the robes still had to be asked for, but were promptly delivered. Nothing else from the personalizer was given or asked for.[/color][/font]
[font=Arial Black][color=blue][/color][/font]
[font=Arial Black][color=blue]Les[/color][/font]

I concur - You'll have to ask again once on board for fruit and robes.

Having said this, take this as an opportunity to meet your cabin steward, request not only the missing items, but a few extras. For instance, if you have a balcony, you can request a few loungers to put out there (it is very nice)...

[b]If you stay in a full suite or reach elite status, all those items will be in your room and there is a one time free set-up of alcohol, bottled water, pop, beer, tonic, and perier water. If you wish to re-order any of these items there will be a charge. Otherwise it's as others have mentioned.[/b]

[b]Happy cruising![/b]

Archived