snorkeling without a guide

gulfshoresmissy

first just a comment. What I know we liked most about edventures is that you aren't rushed. You go totally at your pace, and you spend the amount of time at each place that you want.

You could go to yal-ku (hmm or is it yal-ku) on your own just fine. Hidden worlds cenotes.... the cave we were in, you needed a guide. Akumal you can also do on your own.

We found that our experienced was enhanced by the added info eddie provided.

first just a comment. What I know we liked most about edventures is that you aren't rushed. You go totally at your pace, and you spend the amount of time at each place that you want.

You could go to yal-ku (hmm or is it yal-ku) on your own just fine. Hidden worlds cenotes.... the cave we were in, you needed a guide. Akumal you can also do on your own.

We found that our experienced was enhanced by the added info eddie provided.

We did Yal-Ku on our own last month. $30 taxi 1 way, $14 to get into Yal-Ku Resort, plus a $6 collectivo ride back to Playa and then a $10 taxi back to the ship. It was fun but for a little extra money we could have had Ed's expertise. If I wanted to do Calica again, I believe that Edventures would be my first pick.

One word of advice if you go to Akumal or Yal-Ku on your own. Taxis are not real plentiful until you get back to the main road and the drivers WILL try to scalp you. You can catch the collectivo at the main road every half hour or so, and I believe we paid $3@.

Archived