Cruise Critic Community
Wennfred

The Scoop on Wennfred

Hey Fred~~Glad to hear from another San Diego east countian~~~is that a word ??? :confused:

Santee Pat

Pat, you have to check out Chuck Milligan, he is one of the best Hypnotist on this planet, I know because he hypnotized Wendy from the audiance while onboard the Spirit one year. He is also from Santee. He normally does 3 shows on the Spirit and Pride.

Fred

Missed your posts. When are you sailing on Splendor?

Candi

Hi Candi, this will be the Splendors first cruise down to Mexico out of Long Beach.

Fred

Congrats on your booking of Freedom and Splendor. Im sure you are looking forward to sailing on Carnival's newest ships! Ill be on Freedom in November for a peak!

Pat, you have to check out Chuck Milligan, he is one of the best Hypnotist on this planet, I know because he hypnotized Wendy from the audiance while onboard the Spirit one year. He is also from Santee. He normally does 3 shows on the Spirit and Pride.Fred

Fred is he supposed to be on the Splendor ?? I was on the Spirit back in '06 and I don't remember him.

My sister is like Wendy. She gets hypnotized if she is even breathing near one of those guys. :D

Pat

Fred is he supposed to be on the Splendor ?? I was on the Spirit back in '06 and I don't remember him.

My sister is like Wendy. She gets hypnotized if she is even breathing near one of those guys. :D

Pat

I sure hope so, I will email him as cruise date gets closer to see if he will be sailing on the Splendor, heres his website: http://www.chuckmilligan.com/

Fred

Pat

I sure hope so, I will email him as cruise date gets closer to see if he will be sailing on the Splendor, heres his website: http://www.chuckmilligan.com/

Fred

Hi Fred! Are you getting enough of that christmas game yet???:D

Getting tired of it, thank god LOL. Vacation and Cruise, T - Minus 48 days and counting :D

Fred

how come all of the beer threads go and others stay?:confused:

just curious.

there has been some valuable info in some of those threads.

fred, do you know?:p ;) :D

Hello from Sunny San Diego, it's has been a very long time, lots have changed in the cruise industry since Wendy & I have been gone. The past 5 years we have being going to the Hawaiian Islands for vacations for the sunny warm beaches and enjoying the relaxing time there.

We have booked 2 Cruises for 2019... May 4th on a smaller ship out of Fort Lauderdale heading to Key West, Havana Cuba, another Port in Cuba and Grand Cayman. Key West and Cuba will be new for us. The other cruise in 2019 will be in December, around the 18th. Will edit this post later and write down the names of the ships and exact dates.

Fred

Hi all, we are still here, I log on to cruise critic and take a quick peek at some of the cool threads and then I log off. We are still schedule for the Carnival Freedom for April 5th and the Splendor March 29th 2009.

Wendy made the mistake of getting me a cool RPG computer game and thats where I have been since xmas. I will be popping in and out checking on new threads like the one on Thermos for Platinum members etc.

I really miss all of my cool cruise buddies on here and miss looking at those cool food pictures which I enjoy the most :D

See ya soon, Hope 2008 will bring more joy and happiness to all of us.

Fred

A name from out of the past. I knew you were playing games more now and cruising less last time i saw you post.

Thats me too. Though my game is dying, I suddenly find im king (and im female), lol of my alliance and games take up too much of my time. I hate to be gone a week.

I saw a rate of $339 on Freedom a few days ago and was tempted, but i have a cruise in Nov, and busy with other stuff.

glad to see you still alive, even if not as active on cc.

Hello from Sunny San Diego, it's has been a very long time, lots have changed in the cruise industry since Wendy & I have been gone. The past 5 years we have being going to the Hawaiian Islands for vacations for the sunny warm beaches and enjoying the relaxing time there.

We have booked 2 Cruises for 2019... May 4th on a smaller ship out of Fort Lauderdale heading to Key West, Havana Cuba, another Port in Cuba and Grand Cayman. Key West and Cuba will be new for us. The other cruise in 2019 will be in December, around the 18th. Will edit this post later and write down the names of the ships and exact dates.

Fred

Good to hear, hope you enjoy Cuba!

Hmmm...Looks more like Empress of the Seas from Miami on May 6...EM

That's it! Thanks.. the December 2019 will be on the Magic. Have a great day

Fred

That's it! Thanks.. the December 2019 will be on the Magic. Have a great day

Fred

Just booked Nov '19 on Magic, first time on that ship for us