Scuba Diving In Key West

davecobra

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
I just read a bad referral to Captain's Corner regarding unsafe practice. Would like to hear other's experiences. Southpoint was the one they said to try.

"Anyway, just a few of the places I managed to hit after getting ideas from here. Two thumbs up to the crew at Captain's Corner Dive Shop. Leslie was fantastic as was the crew on the boat. I dove with them on two days and had nothing but a fgreat experience. I would recommend any divers looking to head out to go see Leslie at the booth which is right in front of Conch Republic Seafood."

Pjk

as a Caymanian who lived in the keys for 20+ years, I personally don't think you can compare the Keys water and the water of Cayman....Keys water tends to be polluted....a good part of the year....but the signs get ripped down so you would not know unless you are a local.....The reefs are fine to swim in, but the Keys still empty their sewers in the open water....not to good for swimming....:) This is just one man's opinion

as a Caymanian who lived in the keys for 20+ years, I personally don't think you can compare the Keys water and the water of Cayman....Keys water tends to be polluted....a good part of the year....but the signs get ripped down so you would not know unless you are a local.....The reefs are fine to swim in, but the Keys still empty their sewers in the open water....not to good for swimming....:) This is just one man's opinion

336556003_aGPUD-M.jpg

Archived