NCL meet and greet contact

7SeasLover

• 4 months later...

I'll be traveling on the Dawn next year. Does NCL setup the meet & greet? Is there a cost involved? I just returned from a CCL cruise where I had to set it up myself.

Please let know how it works with NCL. Thanks!:)

Luv2Cruz ~ As time gets a little closer (probably late February/Early March would be good), email the Group Services Coordinator: GroupEventDawn@ncl.com Her name is Yulexi and she is wonderful. She assisted me in setting up our M&G last week. Then, when you are about 2 weeks away from sailing, email her again with the final headcount.

Luv2Cruz : You need to edit your signature. It seems to have a great deal of white space at the bottom.

I saw that right before I went out. Now I'm back and it's fixed itself?!!;) Thanks! Still looking for the answer about Meet and Greets. Anyone?

See post #5 above. :D I realize you posted at the same time as 2Cruise4Ever, so maybe you didn't see it... So I'm bumping this up. ;)

Thanks for the bump!:cool:

Luv2Cruz ~ As time gets a little closer (probably late February/Early March would be good), email the Group Services Coordinator: GroupEventDawn@ncl.com Her name is Yulexi and she is wonderful. She assisted me in setting up our M&G last week. Then, when you are about 2 weeks away from sailing, email her again with the final headcount.

Thanks! What are the odds of posting the same time?;) I see you frequent the Dawn. Would love to have you join us!!:D :cool:

I'd love to join you all. As a matter of fact, I looked at it today. BUT, my kids don't get out of school until mid-week the following week. So, we won't be able to go. Final exams (yes, even in 5th grade!!!) are the week you're sailing. We'll probably look later in the Summer since the prices go down a bit in August. Have fun!!!

I'd love to join you all. As a matter of fact, I looked at it today. BUT, my kids don't get out of school until mid-week the following week. So, we won't be able to go. Final exams (yes, even in 5th grade!!!) are the week you're sailing. We'll probably look later in the Summer since the prices go down a bit in August. Have fun!!!

Sorry you can't make it. Enjoy your cruise in August. I'm sure we'll be chatting again!!;)

Archived