senor frogs......WARNING

luv2travel#2

Yes it is.....Maybe you just didn't see my tongue in cheek....I found Senor Frogs to be fun and enjoyable. A nice sport drinking bar. I don't go there for the food nor a nice quite time.

David

Oh we do not go there for a nice quiet time either. We go to party and have a good time. The employees at SF in Nassau loved us and would come and get us to do all the games. We had a blast. But the over charging does scare me. I am sticking with you if we go here.:D

• 1 year later...
I've researched enough on these boards to realize that we are all cruising with some very cranky people. Whether they hate kids, hate that you found a flaw in "their" perfect cruise line, hate that you have only made one post to their 5,000, hate that someone had the audacity to walk through a public area on formal night not properly attired....the list goes on.

I'll have a drink for you in Mazatlan but it WON'T be at Senor Frogs :).

Amen, re: cranky people. DW and I always have a good laugh at the embarkation photos posted on the ship. Most, well, many of the people look like they are being sent to the gallows. I guess they are so self-involved with themselves they can't live the lighter side of life. I guarantee you, 100 years from now (probably less), you cranks will be sorry :eek:

Luv2travel#2:

Thanks for the heads up on this particular frogs. No doubt in my mind you were scammed and they distracted you to grab the camera. Glad you and your wife are code 4. :)

As far a a future cruise, go for the trans atlantic. We did one last year and after 20 years of cruising, it was our favorite.

Archived