Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jhannah

Onboard the Prinsendam

Greetings one and all from The Elegant Explorer. Aussie Girl, you're gonna' love this ship! Embarkation was a breeze. Walked into the embarkation hall at 11:00 and at 11:10 we were onboard. Rooms became available just about 12:45. Haven't toured everywhere yet, but we have 3 hours before sailing ... so I should be able to snoop around some more before our CC meeting at sailaway.

More later on. Just wanted to "rub it in" to those of you are aren't quite on board a ship yet!! :D My bad!!!

jhannah,

great to hear news about the Prinsendam. Looking forward to read more from you. What cabin cat. are you in?

Happy cruising!

Marc

JHannah-

While you are poking around the ship will you check out the back Promenade cabins and possibly answer one question. Do the back 2 A cabins (196 and 197) have a solid back wall or are they windows???? Enquiring minds (those with reservations in those cabins) want to know!!! Thanks in advance. Have a great cruise!!!:cool:

Just wanted to "rub it in" to those of you are aren't quite on board a ship yet!! :D My bad!!!

And a choice raspberry to you, too :p !

Have a great cruise!

:) -dave

We had such fine service when we were on the Prinsendam in June - your posting from there brought back great memories. Enjoy your trip and please keep us abreast of what you're doing!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

We'll be looking forward to more info about your impressions of the ship and staff. It will be our "home" next year for over three months.

Just wanted to "rub it in" to those of you are aren't quite on board a ship yet!! :D My bad!!!

I am SO HAPPY YOU DID!! I am glad you made it there safely. Tom and I were talking about you yesterday at brunch guessing you had just finished your day touring Athens. I bet you two were exhausted. Have fun, relax and enjoy which I know you will.

Thanks for letting us know you are on the ship. :p

Jim: so glad that you and Donna are on board and are ok and that the Prinsendam is to your liking so far! I also was wondering how you all were doing, yesterday as well.

As the song says, "rub it in, rub it in"!

So now you have a second request to check out those cabins on the promenade deck! Have fun!

Hey,

If you get a chance, could you please check out cabin #022 on Veranda deck ? We are wondering if the view is obstructed from the balcony, also about the balcony size and type of furnishings on balcony. Also we are a party of 3 and have asked for a table for 3. Could you scope out table #s in the diningroom that are located against the windows and give us a specific table number to request ? Could u check the bed linens for cat SS and see if they are upgraded from the usual.

thank you so much

Rex

Jim,

Thanks for posting. I can hardly believe you are now actually on board. Time whizzes by so quickly. How is your SS suite. We are in 051, midships. I have all the documents and the clothes are out, just waiting for the time to go by. Any laundry specials to mention.

Have a wonderful cruise and let us know more when you get time.;)

Jennie.