Need shopping help...please

3boysvus

:confused: Okay, we would llike to pick up a ring while we're on this cruise - late valentines, late birthday (there are penalties involved:p ). It's either on board, Key West, or PDC. Of course Diamonds International came to mind, been on enough cruises to have the name pounded in - and that's kinda my problem. I know they're not the only show in town, but can't seem to find any other jewellers in PDC. Don't really know much about buying from the ship, or how good a deal that may or may not be. HELP!!!!!!Please.

• 1 month later...

3boysvus: Just happened to look at this board & saw you were looking for a ring in Playa. Just south of Playa on the Playacar there is a little plaza that has a jewelry store called Harrisons. We have shopped there before & found good prices. You can walk to it but depending on time you could take a cab. It is near some of the RUI Hotels on the Playacar. If you are looking for Larimar they have a good selection of rings, bracelets etc. I purchased a man's ring in 2006 here that I know wear in place of my wedding band. They have patented a lot of their jewelry designs. Check it out.

Archived