Current Hurricane Information

bostonlass

Was looking at CNN last night and the devastation to Haiti is unreal!...I've been to Haitit sevaral times in the past on business and it is "the Calcutta of the Caribbean" they have endured so much hardship, corruption and civil unrest over the years they really didn't need this!

First of all I have to say very quickly that my post was NOT NOT NOT in response to yours!! I started a new thread with my post entitled Hurricanes and changes in itinerary, and somehow or other it got moved from it's original stand alone state to be added here to your original post!! I never in a million years meant to indicate that you were complaining or whining or anything else!!!! :o

If my post was directed at ANYONE (and it really wasn't, it was just a generalization) it was aimed more towards those who have posted complaints so vehement that it sounds like their entire vacation/life was ruined by the fact that the ship changed itinerary and they were not recompensated for it.

Jennat is EXACTLY right, if we can't come here to vent some frustration over a change in a vacation we have planned for for months and months, then where? No one understands the excitement and planning that goes into a cruise better than the folks you will find here on these boards! And I think that's fair! Just like I think it's fair to post when you have to change your travel plans and DON'T get to cruise, no one feels your pain more than we do.

What I do NOT appreciate is people who show up here and post multiple times about how absolutely horrible everything was, how stupid the changes of itinerary were, how they want their money back... the "I was robbed" mentality! That I do not understand, and to all those folks, I wish them a long sail in a small boat on rough seas!

Again, Bostonlass, my post was most definitely NOT directed at anything posted by you and my sincerest apologies if that is the way it appeared!

TinaLee

Bostonlass, I saw your post wondering where your thread ran off to. Here is where it went! Looks like several got grouped together.

I also see you're getting on Caribbean Princess when we get off! We'll try to leave her in good shape for you!

TinaLee

Archived